User Image

One of the best audits I ever did was on a marvelous old toy shop, a magical place filled with all the wonderment of childhood and the beauty of innocence. I had to pull a few all-nighters there, thumbing through dusty receipts among the dolls and puppets and tin soldiers-- I began to feel like they could spring to life at any moment and be the friends I’d always wished for.

I mentioned this to the sweet old woman who ran the place, and she told me a wonderful story: all the toys really DO spring to life at the stroke of midnight, and Caius the soldier always dances with Melody the ballerina. Until one night, the wicked jack-in-the-box stole Caius’s wind-up heart, and if Melody couldn’t get it back by daybreak, her soldier would never live again...

I never heard the end of the tale, since I had to haul the sweet old woman to prison for being a massive tax cheat, but perhaps you can create your own ending if you track down the Trinket Heart! However your tale turns out, I’m sure you’ll be rewarded with a Cash Shop treasure, a valuable item or one of these brand new toy shop exclusives:

User Image

Grab a Trinket Heart for your chance at toyland adventure, or pick up a whole bundle for nine chances!