User Image

OH MY GOSH! Is today the fifteenth?! No way. Nuh-uh, I did NOT forget about the new Monthly Collectibles! Okay so, I was just taking a few pictures of my latest batch of super scrumptious cookies beause my Dropplr followers are gonna be really excited when my new tag goes live, y'know? I-- I can stop whenever I want, you know! Look, I'll take a break right now and we can open up the Sealed Letters together! One...two....THREE!! DO IT! DO THE THING!

User Image

February's Monthly Collectibles are magical, mystical, and mysterious to boot!

Summoner of Charms: Using the magical charm adorned in her bow, she summons the aid of the spirits in the cards, unlocking their pasts to find the charms that will release them from their imprisonment. Includes her bow-adorned top, blush-colored hair, long gloves, magical bows, embroidered bloomers, legs, and billowing capelet.

Porcelain Dragon: A once mysterious and powerful warrior, who could call to life the dragon on his arm to aid him in battle whose spirit is now a captive of the cards. Includes his single-sleeve kimono top, long dark hair, chiseled arms, belted sash, hakama pants, floating cards, and enchanted dragon tattoo.

[Animal] Bearer of Cards: A little bear spirit, tasked with aiding the Summoner on her quest to unlock the cards. Includes his gold-trimmed collar, adorable face, round ears, leg cuffs, tufted tail, gilded wings, and bear skin.

These stunning new releases are now available in La Victoire!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!