User Image

Ahhh. Take a deep breath: It's a lovely day for experimenting, Sciencers!

The cool breeze is doing wonders for keeping me cool, so I don't even have to use an intern's valuable time to wipe the sweat from my brow! It also means that my hands aren't the least bit slippery, so I don't need two or three interns holding my various tubes and flasks! Honestly, I think I don't need the interns at all. In fact, it's a lovely day for some genetic experimentation...oh, did I say that aloud? Haha. Of COURSE I wouldn't dare! Their contracts don't really cover it.

But hey, on a completely unrelated note: The absolutely darling Purrsuasion Play and [Animal] Purrsuasion play have hit another amazing new developmental milestone! Let's observe:

User Image

User ImagePurrsuasion Play & Animal: Purrsuasion PlayUser Image

a disagreement in our opinions
    wedge a strain between our budding friendship
    you ask me to cross the barrier between us
    and i stubbornly refuse

a disagreement in our views
    frustrates our sensitive feline whiskers
    i want to show you the wonderful freedom outside
    but you tentatively refuse

Oh no! It sounds like our feline friends are having a bit of a spat. Hopefully they work it out before their relationship is strained beyond repair! I'll wait here with bated breath until the EI Lab issues a followup report. If you wanna see this fascinating experiment up close, check it out at La Victoire. Don't forget to vote for your favorite EIs in our Weekly Poll! I’ll be here, postulating and hypothesizing in the meantime.

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!