User Image

Hello, science lovers! A happy Friday to you all. I've been so busy this week researching new developments in the world of Evolving Items that I've scarcely had time to sleep, eat, or even think! I thought today was Tuesday until an hour ago, you know. How time flies when you're busy conducting totally ethical research! Again, I emphasize: totally ethical. That out of the way, let's take a look at this week's spectacular evolutions! It seems we have more to see from Zodiacal: Equinox, and Pieces of You comes to a remarkable finale!

User Image

User ImageZodiacal: Equinox: This month the Astrolabe has turned towards the constellation Virgo! Intelligent and analytical, those who fall under the sign of Virgo are sure to master anything they put their mind to. Recolored in soft pink hues, it's time to strike a pose with a fabulous new leg mod!

User ImagePieces of You: The twisted minion led Mara for miles and miles, heading deeper down into the shadowy places of Hell that Mara had never seen before. Mara's impatience grew as they wandered through steaming corridors and down darkened passages, but finally the imp led her to a large cave. She could scarcely make out a silhouette towards the back of the cave, but as her eyes adjusted to the darkness she realized a large and ominous figure was seated on a throne before her, a presence too terrifying to describe. Mara knew this was the man who had summoned her -- but she was hardly impressed.

Mara scoffed, "Who is this guy? I have lives to ruin, I don't have time for games."

"ENOUGH!" His voice erupted as a grating rumble that shook the stony walls of the cave. The sound was so deep and booming that it even silenced the impetuous Mara. "I have taken notice of your good work, child, but I have much to teach you and things are about to get difficult. So sit down and listen to my tale..."

To Be Continued...

Unfortunately that's all the time I have this week, but be sure to tune in next week for our next Evolving Item Report! You can see all these incredible items and more in La Victoire, and don't forget to vote in our Weekly EI Poll to let us know what your favorites are. See you soon, junior scientists!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!