User Image

Hello again, my dedicated colleagues! My research on these ever-changing items has resulted in some very interesting findings. We’ve got an update on Zodiacal and this week’s episode of Custom Cut:
User Image

User ImageZodiacal shifts to the sign of the diplomatic Libra. Sensitive and idealistic, Libra strives for balance in all aspects of life. Like their wearer, their armor embodies civilized justice and equilibrium. Diamond plate encrusted in delicate white gold is balanced with trailing deep blue silk and winged details.

User ImageLuka has made it through the first round on Custom Cut with his handmade asymmetrical sweater. The next challenge will have the contestants updating yet another classic piece into a sexier and edgier show-stopper. But first it's time to pick out fabrics at the famous Attitude fabric shop! Luka grabs his lucky hat and begins round 2...

I can’t wait to see what progress will be made next week! But in the meantime, head over to the Cash Shop to get your own EIs and visit the weekly EI poll to vote for your favorites! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!