User Image

Hey, EI fans! The fantastic new Song of Amour is wasting no time-- it's already evolved! I've been unable to put down the piles and piles of paperwork generated by this new item. It's such a fascinating one to study! I'm even taking the file cabinet home in my car this weekend. The whole thing... well, OK, there's a real reason I'm doing that. I accidentally filed some parking tickets I'd been meaning to pay in the wrong file cabinet and I need to find them as soon as possible. Don't judge! Oh, hey, items!
User Image

User Image Song of Amour - Faith is a well known singer, and her fans pay huge sums of money and travel around the world just for the chance to hear her voice. Her boss, however, is extremely strict and protective, and maintains a rigid schedule to protect her. He's worried that her beautiful voice will lure the most unwanted of people.

Oh, it's so beautiful! Hey, wait, what time is it? Oh gosh, my parking meter's about to run out. I need to go! Hey, be sure to vote in the weekly EI poll! See you next week!