User Image

It's the end of the work week, Gaians, and you know what that means: vacation! That's right, I'm planning to head down to a pleasant little island managed by a gentleman by the name of... Dr. Moreau, I believe? I'm sure it'll be lovely. He's a doctor after all, and I've only heard marvelous things about him. Besides, it'll be nice to spend some time with a fellow scientist! We'll have tons to talk about. Anyway, Friday also brings with it more exciting evolutions from our intriguing Evolving Items! It looks like M's Sketchbook and Bunnihilation both evolved this week, and The Cocklebur King has finally achieved the pinnacle of its evolution!

User Image

User ImageM's Sketchbook: “Of course you love it, you’re not the one torturing yourself with all the curls.” She sighs deeply as her shoulders slouch. Curious as to what is dampening her mood, you find doodles of a silhouette with long curly hair before she flips to a top and bag. “Haha, I don’t know why I keep doing this either. Long hair is nice and all, but so annoying. I actually like short hair more. Oh no, already covered that. Ufufu, gotta love Agape.” What’s an agape? Before you can think on it, the most ridiculous thing came out of her mouth. “It’s a bookbag. A book bag. Get it?! Cause it’s literally a book in the shape of a bag!” And then she erupts into laughter. Girl, that was the lamest pun ever.

User ImageBunnihilation: Easter is finally here, and it seems like you've stumbled on to something seasonally adorable! You've found a little chocolate bunny nestled in a basket full of flowers, with a matching cute yellow hairbow!

User ImageThe Cocklebur King: The god of the wilds replied, "And how do you know you will still love him as an animal?" Harte replied confidently, "The canid, the maneater, the Cocklebur King, despite having been a wild thing without remorse, was able to love me with his animal heart. So maybe I would love him with mine." The god at last acquiesced, and made him a canid as well. The new animal quickly vanished into the forest, and she let it go, and thought not of it again, as gods are apt to do. Nature would decide the end of the story, and be the only witness as well, in the dense, dark underbrush of the wilderness.

Two new evolutions and an incredible finale! My, what an exciting day for scientific discoveries. Unfortunately that's all the time we have for this week, but be sure to check out these gorgeous EIs in La Victoire when you have the chance! And don't forgot to vote in our Weekly EI Poll for your favorite EI and make your opinions known. See you next Friday, Gaians!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!

As an added bonus to The Cocklebur King's dramatic finale, we've also included this gorgeous image for you all!

User Image