User Image

Greetings, Sciencers!

If you haven't yet hopped on the digital lifestyle bandwagon, now is a lovely time to start! Why, the world of science and technology have come up with digital alternatives to most of life's grandest experiences. It's a great way to save yourself the trouble. Going to school? Try an online class! Getting dressed? Why, that's what avatars are for! Social interaction? We're doing it right now! Getting married? A definite possibility. The most refined simulation we have is definitely in the realm virtual of pet care, though. Have you seen the revolutionary conclusion to the tale of our amazing Pocket Paws? Let's observe!

User Image

User Image [Animal] Her Pocket Paw & [Animal] His Pocket Paw User Image

As a responsible digital pet owner you've done an amazing job raising your pixel prodigy. You were there for every beep to feed them, clean them, play with them and discipline them. So it's no wonder when you wake up this morning to find your child is all grown up. tears

They're going to grow up to become responsible adults with 401k plans, homeowner's insurance and pre-nup agreements. poof Oh wait, darn they died. Where's that reset button.

Wow Sciencers! I had no idea that rearing childr-- pets was such a vastly rewarding emotional rollercoaster! I mean, I've had my fair share of bothersome child sidekicks and immature interns hanging around the EI Labs, but this is something so much more precious. That said, if we reset it again, let's make sure that we get the best possible pet with the best possible stats. It's just data after all! Tune in next week for another wonderful Evolving Item Report. Keep experimenting, Scienteers! Don't forget to visit La Victoire to get your own Pocket Paw!

Visit La Victoire

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!