[NPC] Dr. Singh
- Posted: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 21:30:14 +0000
Happy Friday! In this week's Evolving Item Report, we've got updates to the Dappy Dandy and Shadowlegend-- put 'em together and you've got the thrill of ninja vengeance and the sophistication of formal dress! What could be a better combo?
You can grab all these EIs and more in the Gaia Cash Shop:
Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online. Learn more.
Now, stay tuned for the full report, in which Timmy meets a celebrity spokesperson for an intriguing religion...
Timmy: Hiya, folks, I'm-- I'm just so darned excited I can hardly speech! I mean speak! I know I've had a lotta interesting guests lately-- in fact, I tried to get that spaceship guy back this week to see if his offer for that fruity beverage still stands, but he wasn't answerin' his phone-- but this is beyond all of 'em: this week's guest is only the biggest celebrity in the world!
- Ron Bruise: Good to be here, Tim. Great to be here. Tim, it's great to see you.
- Ron Bruise: Tim, I'm just so happy. Never been happier. Things are goin' great. Whoooo!
- Ron Bruise: This reminds me of my role in the 1986 action film, Ninja Revenge II: Ninja Revenge Vengeance.
- Ron Bruise: It holds the record for most highest ratio between decapitations and cast members. Almost 2:1! WHOOO!
- Ron Bruise: Perfect for the red carpet. I'll be sure to pick one up to wear at the premiere of my upcoming action comedy, Baby Assassin.
- Ron Bruise: You got it, buddy! So, Tim, I'm gonna lay it down for you: you and me, Tim, we're celebrities. You've got your little TV show, I'm the most famous man in the world, same thing, right?
- Ron Bruise: So what does that mean? Well, celebrity means money, right? And money means spiritual fulfillment. Y'see, Tim, for just 350,000 Gold, I can hook you up to this little meter, and the meter has this little needle that responds to your soul, and the needle tells me whether you're feeling anxiety. Anxiety because of bad aliens in your past, Tim.
- Ron Bruise: How much of an allowance?
- Ron Bruise: Well, keep saving it up, buddy! In 14,000 weeks, you'll be able to afford your first G-Meter treatment. Then you'll be in business!
- Ron Bruise: About... two hundred and sixty nine years, Tim. See you then! I gotta get going, buddy. Early shoot tomorrow. Keep your chin up, huh, buddy?