User Image

Happy Friday, EI fans! This week wraps up the whirlwind series of dates with members of music sensation Bremen. On one hand, I'm sad that we're all the way through meeting the band, but on the other hand, I hope my love letter gets a reply, because hot diggity. Have a look!

User Image

User Image Band of Bremen - Your final date is a hot one! Red is Bremen's dashing lead singer, here to take you out for a spicy dinner at one of the city's most exclusive restaurants. While the chilis in your curry leave you speechless and in desperate need of water, you're forced to listen to Red go on and on about his career, his many industry awards, his collection of commissioned self-portraits... Actually, even if you could talk, you might have trouble getting a word in; Red's sort of a... well, let's just say he's a bit of a blowhard. Maybe he should stick to singing.

Oh gosh, I just took my earbuds out for the first time in weeks. What's that high-pitched ringing? It sounds like it's coming from all around us. Ah, I need to go find it! Why not go vote in the weekly EI poll, and I'll see you next week!