User Image

Hello, Gaians!

All schools have those ne'er-do-well rapscallions who ride their motorcycle to school, wear sunglasses even when the lecture is being hosted in a dimly lit classroom, and dish out sass to the instructors, right? I won't say I was one of those charming rebels, but I also won't be taking off these slick shades while I tell you about my brand new Limited Quantity bundle:

User Image

The Class of the Monsters Bad Kid Bundle contains a staggering TEN copies of the gruesomely chic new chance item Class of the Monsters, along with the brand new exclusives Deathless Dissident! and Clever Werewolf Girl!

Attend the Class of the Monsters (or ditch out early to up your rep) to score some absolutely amazing new creepyriffic sets like La Gargouille, Bashful Bailey, Spector Shoujo, and Stone Cold Cheer Captain! Make sure to get in with the popular boys and ghouls, and don't run too slow in gym --your fellow students miiiiight have a slight taste for human flesh. I'm not saying the fantastic Jade the Chinese Dragon and Lil Werewolf Girl are anything to be afraid of, but just try not to take any barbecue sauce baths in the near future!

It's hard to pull some sweet finger guns out when all you have are perfect fluffy paws, but I'll certainly try! Stay cool, amigos. This bundle will be causing trouble in La Victoire from now until October 26th, 2014 at 9:59 AM PDT or until it sells out!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!