User Image

WOAH, GAIANS!

Some items just appeared on my shelves and I just can't wait to share them with you. I'm not even referring to the crazy amount of enthusiasm I'm currently feeling, I mean that I literally cannot wait. You see, these special and shiny new treasures will only be in the store until November 29th, 2014 at 5:59 AM PST!! That's in just a few hours!

User Image

The Royal Treasury Bundle is full of all the amazing wonders held within the most famous vaults of the royal family! Open it up for the entire she-bang! It's got a Mystery Ticket chance item, a Perfect Parcel, Astra: Golden Sparkle, [Animal] Angelic Halo, Halo Happiness Bundle, Angelic Bundle, Nitemare Bundle, DJ Studio Headphones, Bronze Medal, and an Angelic Halo!

Squill the Quail is the most adorable avian amigo you'll ever meet! He flits and flutters all around, and look! What a cute little family of feathery friends! They're so precious, I could eat them right up! Ah, well, nature, you know. But I digress- the fantastic Squill the Quail is an amazing new addition not to be missed! Tweet tweet!

The Rosamund Bundle contains a massive stash of great Rosamund releases! Check it out for Rosamund's Passion, Rosamund's Devotion, Rosamund's Redemption, Rosamund's Yearning, Rosamund's Revenge, Rosamund's Rage, Rosamund's Corruption, Rose Legend, Rosamund's Allure, and Rosamund's Grace! That's a mouthful and a pocketful of Rosamundy goodness!

These Black Friday 2k14 Flash Sale items will only be in La Victoire until November 29th at 5:59 AM PST! That's just a few hours! Don't miss out on these fantastic arrivals! See you soon, savvy shoppers!

And what's this? Some Tickets in my shop! Happy day! The Project Ruby Ticket allows you to design your own companion pet item for the site! The Azure Paw Ticket can be cashed in to convert your favorite human set to fit your [Animal] base! Amazing!!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!