Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

Miss-dark8607
I'm almost 30 years old we NEED a ******** Wonder Woman movie and it needs to be GOOD! Like it can at least get some technical Oscars GOOD. (Cause ya know super hero films can't seem to get best picture or anything) yeah while Marvel was taking pot-shots at DC for not having a Wonder Woman film I don't really see Marvel having a solo Black Widow or any X-women films either so yeah. stare

Ugh I know, it's so ******** infuriating. Especially on DCs part. I mean, at least Marvel writes their female characters well. DC either kills them off or makes them love intrerets. And it really grinds my gears that instead of making a Wonder Women movie, now that Batman and Superman is done with, they're just going to make a new movie with Batman and Superman squished together and forget Wonder Women entirely.
Seriously, ******** you DC. If a Wonder Woman movie dosen't come out in at least the next five years, I hope your studio burns to the ground.

Tipsy Gekko

Black Widow would be nice but I would die for a She-Hulk movie.

Also Scarlet Witch would be pretty awesome. emotion_kirakira
meg version two
HQuinny
Oh, I definitely would.
But it would have to be written and directed well. Widow doesn't really need a love interest (though the recent films have thrown a Hawkeye romance into the question), and I think they'd end up throwing that in there just to get money, not to make the character "relatable."

Moving to DC, I think Wonder Woman and Flash need movies.
Serious, not campy movies.

I didnt really see romance between her and Hawkeye. Maybe I take things too straightforward but when she said love is for children I accepted that response. I don't mind a romance in action movie, as long as it doesn't feel forced

Wonder Woman and Flash I basically know nothing about, but anything but another Batman movie would be good

I didn't see a romance, either, but I know of people who have.
I know in the Marvel Ultimate comic-verse, she and Cap have a thing.

I'm actually sick of Batman movies - we've had too many, too quickly. H***, we're getting another one in 2015, even if it is a Superman team-up.
The Spectre. Set it in the 1980s, film it as a combination between Neon Noir style crime films (the movie Drive being a popular recent example) and the kinds of horror films John Carpenter used to make. Add a tiny little dash of The Crow influence, let Kavinsky do the soundtrack, and presto: you have a totally awesome DC character movie that would maybe be very successful, but Warner Brothers would never make.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
For females.. I want to see a Wonder Woman movie. Ms Marvel. She Hulk..

We haven't had many powerful girls since the x-men movies, an even then they were outshined until the third.. The Last Stand where we finally got Phoenix.

However, Deadpool deserves a movie before any of them bitches.

Hunter

3,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tipsy 100
I would actually like a movie about Chamber from the X-Men, but that will never happen.

Edit: Or Pixie. I really like Pixie, too.
Rachuul

We haven't had many powerful girls since the x-men movies, an even then they were outshined until the third.. The Last Stand where we finally got Phoenix.

the thing about phoenix though is that her power outshines her as a character. it's not really jean grey anymore, it's a thing that lives inside her, so i can't really see it as a female character finally shining in x-men.
Fourth Chakra
Black Widow would be nice but I would die for a She-Hulk movie.

Also Scarlet Witch would be pretty awesome. emotion_kirakira

i dont know much about she-hulk.
isnt she bruce banner's cousin?

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
meg version two
Rachuul

the thing about phoenix though is that her power outshines her as a character. it's not really jean grey anymore, it's a thing that lives inside her, so i can't really see it as a female character finally shining in x-men.

I see your point, very true. But still, it was a female "body" in still of the Phoenix's powers. And of course there is always Storm in the movies.. and Rogue as well, who was a focal point of the first.
But outside of the X-Men, women haven't played a big role outside of the girlfriend...
Rachuul
meg version two
Rachuul

I see your point, very true. But still, it was a female "body" in still of the Phoenix's powers. And of course there is always Storm in the movies.. and Rogue as well, who was a focal point of the first.
But outside of the X-Men, women haven't played a big role outside of the girlfriend...

i'm not saying there haven't been women in superhero movies, there have. they're not the stars though, and comic book movies generally conform to the 3:1 ratio of male to female unfortunately
I think marvel needs to counter the wonder woman movie with the black widow movie, but I think the WW one will be much better

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff