Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Which comic was it where Super Boy/Connor came back to life (I was told he died) and goes to visit Robin/Tim Drakw (i think)?

from this:
User Image

/idkbutpleasedontgohatingonmeguys

Swashbuckling Gawker

That's Marcus To's art, so Red Robin comics. Maybe someone else knows the issue?

You could always buy the trades, if you like Tim/Robin anyway.

Versatile Receiver

He died in Infinite Crisis and came back in ... uh... a Final Crisis tie in? I don't remember which one. Superboy also had his own series for a while in Adventure Comics and he saw Tim there too.

The page you posted is from Red Robin, Tim's series. I think the issue is either 8 or 9 but I don't remember for sure.
He returned in Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds.

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Vartox
He died in Infinite Crisis and came back in ... uh... a Final Crisis tie in? I don't remember which one. Superboy also had his own series for a while in Adventure Comics and he saw Tim there too.

The page you posted is from Red Robin, Tim's series. I think the issue is either 8 or 9 but I don't remember for sure.

Ooh : O I see! Thanks for the info! If what I gathered is right, then it's issue 9

Questionable Senshi

10,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
There's also a similar issue to this in Superboy's story arc in Adventure Comics. I think it was issue 506.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff