Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miss-dark8607
Kyoujin Tsuru
Oh, I'm discounting the manga section. There's disreputable people there.

What do people have to do with anything? Don't let "Fans" rob you of your own experience and if you need someone to talk about a series with you. I can help. Serious, we have some good manga titles out there and I want more people to give them a chance. That's all.

I used to read Manga, back in the days before they started printing it The Wrong Way Round and overtaxing my feeble, ancient lizard brain. Also, the punishing schedule the creators have to work to make a lot of it look...I don't want to say half-arsed, but it pretty much sums it up.

In terms of the remit of this thread, I will say that Nikolai Dante by Robbie Morrison, Simon Fraser & Chums for 2000AD should definately appeal to fans of, say, Finder.

Familiar Phantom

If you can find it.
Ah. Am I to take it that Rebellion have been less than dilligent in their overseas sales?

It's not like they've got a Hollywood movie coming out anytime soon or anything.
Miss-dark8607
Kyoujin Tsuru

What do people have to do with anything? Don't let "Fans" rob you of your own experience and if you need someone to talk about a series with you. I can help. Serious, we have some good manga titles out there and I want more people to give them a chance. That's all.
I ain't scared of much, but when there's dudes who pretend to be catgirls holed up in sections of a book store I ain't goin' in. In fact I may just help wall those sections off. Seriously though, I've read manga when I was younger, and I'm over it. Pass.

Dangerous Visionary

Kyoujin Tsuru
Miss-dark8607
Kyoujin Tsuru

I ain't scared of much, but when there's dudes who pretend to be catgirls holed up in sections of a book store I ain't goin' in. In fact I may just help wall those sections off. Seriously though, I've read manga when I was younger, and I'm over it. Pass.

Not saying you were scared just that you seem to think it all sucks because the weeaboo fans. Which isn't true. Anyway if you can check out Monster, Pluto, and 21st Century boys all by Naoki Urasawa. He pretty much blows off most of people's negative idea about manga away.
Miss-dark8607

Not saying you were scared just that you seem to think it all sucks because the weeaboo fans. Which isn't true. Anyway if you can check out Monster, Pluto, and 21st Century boys all by Naoki Urasawa. He pretty much blows off most of people's negative idea about manga away.
You must have missed the last part of my previous post. I used to read some manga, I no longer do so. I've moved past it. There's nothing really there for me aside of some fond memories.
Maiadorn

I used to read Manga, back in the days before they started printing it The Wrong Way Round and overtaxing my feeble, ancient lizard brain. Also, the punishing schedule the creators have to work to make a lot of it look...I don't want to say half-arsed, but it pretty much sums it up.
Beats the hell out of what DC's doing to most of it's characters as aesthetics go though. Especially if said aesthetics are Masashi Tanaka's handiwork.
Let's shelve the Manga versus western comics stuff. If i was interested in Manga, I'd have posted this in a manga section.
One of my favorite book is not an ongoing series, but a series of one shots and mini series CVO (Covert Vampiric Operations). It is about a group of vampires who work for the CIA.
Kurokashi-san
One of my favorite book is not an ongoing series, but a series of one shots and mini series CVO (Covert Vampiric Operations). It is about a group of vampires who work for the CIA.
Who publishes it?

I'm also going to try to hunt down Nikolai Dante since Maia's suggestion has intrigued me.
Kyoujin Tsuru
Kurokashi-san
Who publishes it?

I'm also going to try to hunt down Nikolai Dante since Maia's suggestion has intrigued me.

YAY I'M HELPING. 4laugh

Just promise not to come after me if finding it proves...problematic. ninja
Maiadorn

YAY I'M HELPING. 4laugh

Just promise not to come after me if finding it proves...problematic. ninja

I'll only come after you for help finding it. I'm saving the torches and pitchforks for Baltimore Comicon.
I found two whole collected trades of Nicolai Dante, but that was 5 years ago.

Great stuff. But only two trades. mad
Kyoujin Tsuru
I'm saving the torches and pitchforks for Baltimore Comicon.

"WE BELONG CANCELLED." burning_eyes
Querl Dox
I found two whole collected trades of Nicolai Dante, but that was 5 years ago.

Great stuff. But only two trades. mad

Now there's like ten. And counting.

sweatdrop heart question

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out