Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ms. Selina Kyle
Mister Tony Stark
The outfits are trending towards a disaster but I'm not ready to say Marvel is heading for 90's-ville yet. Two quick examples...Waid's Daredevil is nowhere near 90's and Captain Marvel's uniform is anti-90's. Somewhere, Thorsus is crying over that.

Do you have links to the other outfits? I haven't been paying much attention to the press and haven't seen a lot of the redesigns. I don't have anything against Iron Man's "new armor" (read: the old armor with one color swapped. Whatevs).

Captain Marvel's is ok...though the sash it superfluous. I didn't even realize Dare Devil's was a redesign. I thought it always looked like that.

It's not a redesign...I was just talking about the storylines and such in Daredevil. I probably should have been clearer on that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That Cyclops uniform makes me want to punch something.
Oh. Well then.

I don't actually have much of a problem with the design except I don't understand why it's red and that silly X on his face. He can't see out of that, unless his eyes have drastically changed location. Masks are one of those things you can't really futz with too much because they're a very straightforward apparatus. This is just not how human skulls work.

Also: whut with the Hulk. He looks like what you see when a football player takes off his jersey.
The nice part of that picture? Rocket Raccoon.

Romantic Lover

Is that Cable Next to Thor?

I feel that Betsy Braddock needs a new uniform. It really hasn't changed much over the past 20 years.

Timid Phantom

Captain Talavar
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Cyclops yet. Yikes...

That is a true yikes. At first I didn't even think that was Cyclops, but it's just ew. He looked better in the 90s cartoon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff