Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Spirit

⊀ ▿ ▿ ▿ ▿ ▿ ▿ ▿ ▿ ▿ ⊁

It's been getting somewhat tense lately. "Medical Janitorial..." Poor Gil.
For new readers, it starts off slow, mostly focusing on character interaction. But the characters hold mysteries about their pasts. All except Maggie, maybe, she's the outgoing one.

If you haven't seen it, give it a read. Avasdemon.com . The creator has worked in major animation and art companies such as Dreamworks, and her art's fantastic. It isn't the best in action (FOR NOW), but it's worth a read.

Those who do know of it, let me fanze with you!

⊀ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ▾ ⊁

Interstellar Mage

29,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
I love Ava's Demon!
It was the beautiful artwork and animations that drew me to the webcomic in the first place. After reading a bit, the plot became really interesting. I'm so excited to find out what happens next too.

Personally, I didn't find it slow at any point at all, but that could be because I've read stuff with much longer slow parts than that and am used to it now.

Alien Spirit

Iridescent Teardrops
Iridescent Teardrops
I love Ava's Demon!
It was the beautiful artwork and animations that drew me to the webcomic in the first place. After reading a bit, the plot became really interesting. I'm so excited to find out what happens next too.

Personally, I didn't find it slow at any point at all, but that could be because I've read stuff with much longer slow parts than that and am used to it now.
The art also hints at some of the characters' history. I had a discussion with a friend about whether or not Odin made a pact with Pedri. I cited Odin's square pupils as an indicator, but she pointed out that his twin sisters also had defined eyes. Then I said, "Odin's have color while theirs are black.

Does that sound viable? x3

Demonic Lunatic

I've been thinking of reading that one for a while. I keep on hearing that it's really good. What's it about anyway?
And how long do you think it would take to catch up?

Newbie Nymph

@darkabyssx So far it's about Ava, who is possessed by an alien soul and who makes a pact with the soul to bring down Titan, the big galaxy-wide corporation/religion/cult. It's not that long yet, pages and pages are only one panel, so it shouldn't be hard to catch up.

I like Ava's demon, but it's defiantly not for everybody. There is a lot of blood and gore in it at times, so it's best if you're at least an older teenager before you read it.

Interstellar Mage

29,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Leeam Ai
Iridescent Teardrops
Iridescent Teardrops
I love Ava's Demon!

The art also hints at some of the characters' history. I had a discussion with a friend about whether or not Odin made a pact with Pedri. I cited Odin's square pupils as an indicator, but she pointed out that his twin sisters also had defined eyes. Then I said, "Odin's have color while theirs are black.

Does that sound viable? x3

Hmm, it is quite possible that he did make a pact because of the little hints that have been strewn about, though I'm not really 100% sure, I'd have to look again.

Interstellar Mage

29,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
darkabyssx
I've been thinking of reading that one for a while. I keep on hearing that it's really good. What's it about anyway?
And how long do you think it would take to catch up?

How long it would take to read depends on how fast you read. Personally it only takes me a couple of hours (maybe less) to read the whole thing, so not that long in my opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff