Welcome to Gaia! ::

Robotic Exhibitionist

A little PSA that we have some posters here that are not caught up, so be sure to use spoiler tags!

I'm still digesting #33. I'm really shocked right now.

Brainstorm being a traitor was just....wow. I was not expecting that at all. But why didn't it happen on "our" Lost Light? Did he just never just never get his chance? Still, just, wow. That last page. Wow. Is it next month yet?

On the brighter side of things, Rewind is back!

Robotic Exhibitionist

From what I've been hearing, MTMTE #34 isn't going to be out until the 29th. gonk
Bampot
From what I've been hearing, MTMTE #34 isn't going to be out until the 29th. gonk
--Personalize this formatting--

Okay I'm going to kill you for 33 prepare

Actually Brainstorm did betray the LL, only it was the last panel of issue 33. Hence 34 going to take a while because they want to both build up suspense for readers and have time to really make a great story (which is a no doubt thing). So yeah... actually he does... Oops.

As for 34 I'm really not ready for this. Nautica's face in issue 33 when she discovered you know what really crushed my heart. She had absorbed all of Cybertron's history to understand the war and the male oriented species and yet she still couldn't fathom how that could have happened. I feel so sorry for her.

And is anyone else into the Windblade series? Because what happened in issue 4 literally slapped me in the face. I literally screamed. Anyone? Anyone here?
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

Robotic Exhibitionist

geekessGardener
And is anyone else into the Windblade series? Because what happened in issue 4 literally slapped me in the face. I literally screamed. Anyone? Anyone here?
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

Yeah, I've had some more time to sit on #33. Just really wow'd me.

Yeah, Brainstorm just really shocked me. He was one of my favorites and I just really didn't see that coming. But looking back, it totally makes sense. Absolutely everything makes sense! It's just crazy! I guess JR planned it this whole time. Like, going back and reading issue one when Red Alert wanted to check his briefcase. I just want to scream now. But I'm so worried that they're going to kill him off after this little arch. I'm worried for Perceptor too.

Nautica killed me. My heart broke when she found him dead and it broke even harder when she found out he was a traitor. Kind of summed up how I felt at that moment. I was sure it was some kind of trap or something to lead them astray, rather than just face the truth that Brainstorm was a 'con.

But how about that Rewind and Chromedome! My heart! They've been through so much and I really hope that they can fix each other. I worry, since Brainstorm and Chromedome are close. I doubt JR would actually be so cruel as to kill one of them off again, but I'd hate if Brainstorm revealed whatever Chromedome's secret is and it made Rewind hate him.

I need to read Windblade. I own the first three issues, so I would just have to get the 4th. I'll try to read them on my next day off so I can fanrage with you.
Quote:

I need to read Windblade. I own the first three issues, so I would just have to get the 4th. I'll try to read them on my next day off so I can fanrage with you.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my god, Windblade 4 literally broke my heart. I could have cried. Caminus just... *curls into ball and pretends none of it happened* A song I really, REALLY loved reading 4 to was I am Machine by Three Days Grace (ironically it was brand new when I finally bought the 4th issue). I worked for Windblade, Starscream, AND Chromia. And also, someone just kill ratbreath or whatever his name is supposed to be. Like. No more of you. You're gross, you smell, you're ugly, go away.

And oh gosh 34... I'm not prepared *grabs bottle of Scotch and sits down* Now we wait.

Aged Sex Symbol

I just wasted the last week marathoning Armada. Can anyone tell me if the other Unicron trilogy series are worth watching or should I just keep my memories of Starscream not being a b***h and leave it alone?

Robotic Exhibitionist

geekessGardener
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my god, Windblade 4 literally broke my heart. I could have cried. Caminus just... *curls into ball and pretends none of it happened* A song I really, REALLY loved reading 4 to was I am Machine by Three Days Grace (ironically it was brand new when I finally bought the 4th issue). I worked for Windblade, Starscream, AND Chromia. And also, someone just kill ratbreath or whatever his name is supposed to be. Like. No more of you. You're gross, you smell, you're ugly, go away.

And oh gosh 34... I'm not prepared *grabs bottle of Scotch and sits down* Now we wait.

Oh, man, that has me pumped! Ha, are you talking about Rattrap? I grew up with Beast Wars, so it's hard for me to hate him.

SS_ShitStorm
I just wasted the last week marathoning Armada. Can anyone tell me if the other Unicron trilogy series are worth watching or should I just keep my memories of Starscream not being a b***h and leave it alone?

I've never watched the Unicorn trilogy (tried and just couldn't get into it), but I heard that it gets pretty bad.
Dorifuto Drift
geekessGardener

Oh, man, that has me pumped! Ha, are you talking about Rattrap? I grew up with Beast Wars, so it's hard for me to hate him.

Okay, so I didn't grow up with Beast Wars and all I know about Rattrap is that he doesn't bathe and he smells like Satan's balls. And yes.

Also, anyone else drooling over Optimus speaking Cybertronian in TF4?

Robotic Exhibitionist

geekessGardener
Okay, so I didn't grow up with Beast Wars and all I know about Rattrap is that he doesn't bathe and he smells like Satan's balls. And yes.

Also, anyone else drooling over Optimus speaking Cybertronian in TF4?

Oh, man, you need to watch it. Once you get past the dated animation it's amazing. I've read the first two issues of Windblade and I'm going to try to finish it up tonight. It's so much more than I expected! Ahhhh! Now I really need a Windblade toy.

Lol, that was pretty awesome. Crosshairs tho.

Next MTMTE comes out next Wednesday. Can't wait!
i recently became a fan of the g1 insecticons.
but my favorite will always be soundwave

Robotic Exhibitionist

Sinner-Andrews

Nice. Are you caught up with the IDW G1 comics? I'd love to have another person to chat about MTMTE with.
Dorifuto Drift
Sinner-Andrews

Nice. Are you caught up with the IDW G1 comics? I'd love to have another person to chat about MTMTE with.

nope. sad
but i want to read "hearts of steel", the one where the transformers woke up in the 19th century instead of the 20th

Robotic Exhibitionist

Sinner-Andrews
Dorifuto Drift
Sinner-Andrews

nope. sad
but i want to read "hearts of steel", the one where the transformers woke up in the 19th century instead of the 20th

Aww, I really recommend trying them out. MTMTE is just amazing.

I haven't heard of that! I'll have to look it up because it sounds nice.
Dorifuto Drift
Sinner-Andrews
Dorifuto Drift
Sinner-Andrews

nope. sad

Aww, I really recommend trying them out. MTMTE is just amazing.

I haven't heard of that! I'll have to look it up because it sounds nice.

in "hearts of steel" Optimus Prime transforms into a steam train. xp so does bumblebee.
the insecticons transform and merge into a mean-looking locomotive.

Robotic Exhibitionist

MTMTE #34 is out tomorrow (ONLY ONE MORE SLEEP!) and the full preview is already out. Don't want to spoil anything, although there are not big spoilers in the preview, but we see one of my favorite minor characters. I have a feeling he might be the reason that Megatron fears needles.

Edit: Omg, I can't! I just finished reading it. I honestly had this issue pegged as a filler at first, but omg. OMG!

Sinner-Andrews
in "hearts of steel" Optimus Prime transforms into a steam train. xp so does bumblebee.
the insecticons transform and merge into a mean-looking locomotive.

Ah! So it's that steampunk styled stuff! I always liked that!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff