Welcome to Gaia! ::

We are debating this, i've just been looking around online as well and i've seen a load of people saying rune king thor would kill world war hulk, and my friends keep bringing WWH into the argument so i've started bringing RKT into it. I would also like to know Just normal thor vs the normal hulk, who would win?

Heres some of the things my friend have said:

' has Thor supported a 150 billion ton falling mountain? Or ripped through a bunker that was supposed to withstand many thousands of megatons of magnitude? or close. a nuclear door that both Thor and the thing together couldn't budge? Held together the planet? Destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth in a single punch? Or sent shockwaves throughout entire dimensions?'

' Actually, as soon as he's wounded, he's healed, also, hulk has repeatedly kicked various gods asses, and now he's keeping his intelligence as well'

I just want to know what you guys thing

Steadfast Protector

What are the conditions of winning?

If it's just a dull "2 men enter, 1 man leaves" thing, the Hulk will win eventually.

If it's "the fight ends with a knockout or disability" then Thor wins.
Hulk has more brute force.
Thor has varieties of power, and centuries of training and experience.
So, Thor can open a portal to another place and get the Hulk into it.
Hulk was once imprisoned like that for several issues until accidentally released.
I would have to go with the hulk, for one reason. The madder he gets the stronger he becomes. I think Thor would put up a good fight but he would keep pushing the Hulk with little to no effect. The only way that Thor could win would to finish The hulk fast. But then again Thor loves a good fight

Hilarious Lunatic

Max Mercury

If it's just a dull "2 men enter, 1 man leaves" thing, the Hulk will win eventually.

Hulk was once imprisoned like that for several issues until accidentally released.

Max is right. You also need to state which versions of the characters you're using. Odinforce Thor vs Joe Fix-It Hulk will be a lot different than WW Hulk vs regular Thor.

Dangerous Visionary

Well in the movie both won but you can tell Hulk kind of had the upper hand throughout most of it. (NO not the Avengers but Hulk VS.)
THOR! heart

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Miss-dark8607
Well in the movie both won but you can tell Hulk kind of had the upper hand throughout most of it. (NO not the Avengers but Hulk VS.)

The Hulk from that animated series was unbound. Unbound Hulk shows almost no limits to his rage, much like his Heroes Reborn Counterpart from the comics.

Much to everyone's belief, Hulk does have a limit to his strength. A man can only get so angry and he's been bested by the Juggernaut who doesn't exhaust like he does and Champion.

Thor was created in mind to be stronger than the Hulk. Their fights have gone back and forth in the past, with Thor holding back regarding Hulk more as a friend than an adversary.

There have been "What if..." one shots where they have fought and Thor didn't hold back, resulting in beating Hulk senseless or even killing him. I think the most recent "What if..." had Odin Force Thor intervening with the events of World War Hulk. Both were at their strongest, but Thor managed to soothe Hulk into a peace treaty. For those who remember, both were at their most powerful in those incarnations and in the mainstream continuity Hulk managed to best the Sentry and later on Thor killed the Sentry.

But again it all comes down to what everyone has been bringing up. Which incarnations and rules for winning.
the writers tend to be idiots and fanboys or play favorites.

power levels of every single character changes dramatically based on the writer. no fight in comics has ever really meant a ******** thing. wolverine can kill sabretooth any time he feels like, but never feels like it (when he gets his adamantium back)

logically, thor is going to be so far beyond skill when it comes to combat. hand to hand, nobody could touch an immortal god that has been fighting for millenia. all combat tactics would be known.

thor is as strong as hulk when he first transforms...he also has the belt that doubles his strength. hulk has to double his strength to meet thor. but hulk is more resistant to harm than thor and heals...instantly...

Rich Genius

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Thor. he has more powers and options to defeat Hulk.
And Thor has supported the weight of a Score of Planets on top of him.
He has moved the World Tree which is connected across the multiverse and lower realities.

Dedicated Entrepreneur

Didn't Hulk slap thor around in WWH?

The dark avengers also lost to Hulk and they stomped the crap outa thor

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
ProjectLazy

No. Thor was absent during WWH.

Hulk did slap Luke Cage literally across Manhattan Island though.

In a 'What if?' World War Hulk issue, they showed what would happen if Thor intervened and Hulk was bested simply because if Thor did return he'd be above World War Hulk easily. Thor managed to calm down Hulk and get a peace treaty out of him.

Thor at that level snapped the Sentry's neck and killed him for good. Sentry stalemated World War Hulk. Thor > World War Hulk.
ProjectLazy

yeah so uhh what is WWH?

LOL Not a huge Hulk or thor fan

p.s the person said nornmal hulk vs thor

Dedicated Entrepreneur

MsChif-Yuffie
ProjectLazy

yeah so uhh what is WWH?

LOL Not a huge Hulk or thor fan

p.s the person said nornmal hulk vs thor
I'll give you the short version. Hulk got sent into space because he was too big of a threat to humanity.( the good guys did this). He landednon a planet were he became a slave gladiator and beat up everyone. He and some other slaves turned everything on its head and hulk became, got a girl and became happy.

Jokes on him. The ship he was sent in blows up killing almost everyone. First hulk sad, THEN HULK REALLY REALLY MAD!!! So hulk and the survivors head to earth to get revenge. We then get a story arc were hulk shows up every comic series and beats the crap out of everyone.

Hulk can't fake it though. Some one really needs to piss him off.
Chris Powell
Max Mercury

Max is right. You also need to state which versions of the characters you're using. Odinforce Thor vs Joe Fix-It Hulk will be a lot different than WW Hulk vs regular Thor.

I love how a VS discussion about comic book characters always results in this.

Dedicated Entrepreneur

iSaibot
Chris Powell
Max Mercury

I love how a VS discussion about comic book characters always results in this.
SS4 Goku vs Superman prime

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces