Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saiyan Prince Vegita
Miss-dark8607
Kakashi Megatron
would like to see tmnt vs kung fu panda

emotion_donotwant Much rather Usagi Yojimbo

is it wrong that I'd read all three in one mega-crossover?
If that is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

Dangerous Visionary

Saiyan Prince Vegita
Miss-dark8607
Kakashi Megatron
would like to see tmnt vs kung fu panda

emotion_donotwant Much rather Usagi Yojimbo

is it wrong that I'd read all three in one mega-crossover?

No.

Dangerous Visionary

Any thoughts on the new series coming to Nick and do you think it will get its own comic series?

Super Genius

Miss-dark8607
Any thoughts on the new series coming to Nick and do you think it will get its own comic series?

I actually didn't know it was coming to Nick until I saw the toys in Wal-Mart. I wanna give it a shot, but I'll probably forget when it's actually on.

I was kinda disappointed to not see Casey Jones in the toys, but that might mean nothing for the actual cartoon.

Dangerous Visionary

Lex Joseph Luthor
Miss-dark8607

I actually didn't know it was coming to Nick until I saw the toys in Wal-Mart. I wanna give it a shot, but I'll probably forget when it's actually on.

I was kinda disappointed to not see Casey Jones in the toys, but that might mean nothing for the actual cartoon.

Gotta say they aren't really showcasing it well but that's probably cause it conflicts with good old Spongebob. stare Its probably going to end up on Nicktoons more anyways. I forget where I saw it (I think Tumblr but possibly Twitter) but I think April's gonna to be a lot younger too. I haven't really been keeping up with it as much as I should. I'm more excited for new Young Justice. emotion_dowant

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Lex Joseph Luthor
Miss-dark8607

I actually heard that Casey wouldn't be in the first season and most likely be introduced in the second season and is about 18 years of age, I believe. I read up on this at the Technodrome Forums.

Sorry for butting in, but I just figure that I'd point that out. ^^

Dangerous Visionary

NiChangelo
Lex Joseph Luthor
Miss-dark8607

I actually heard that Casey wouldn't be in the first season and most likely be introduced in the second season and is about 18 years of age, I believe. I read up on this at the Technodrome Forums.

Nice signature. TY for butting in. 3nodding

Super Genius

NiChangelo
Lex Joseph Luthor
Miss-dark8607

Not a problem 3nodding

Although cutting out one of the cooler characters does cut my interest in the new show neutral

Dangerous Visionary

Lex Joseph Luthor
NiChangelo
Lex Joseph Luthor
Miss-dark8607

Not a problem 3nodding

Although cutting out one of the cooler characters does cut my interest in the new show neutral

Yeah its kind of funny how they will leave out characters but it seems like its going to be the lighter kid friendlier type of take on TMNT. Probably to contrast the newer Batman animated series which will be darker than Brave and Bold as well as the new comics.
Miss-dark8607
Lex Joseph Luthor
NiChangelo
Lex Joseph Luthor
Miss-dark8607

Not a problem 3nodding

Yeah its kind of funny how they will leave out characters but it seems like its going to be the lighter kid friendlier type of take on TMNT. Probably to contrast the newer Batman animated series which will be darker than Brave and Bold as well as the new comics.
Well, going back to the original comics it was a while in the series before Casey got brought it. I do love casey, but I don't think leaving him out initially to be brought in later will hurt much.

Dangerous Visionary

Kyoujin Tsuru
Miss-dark8607
Lex Joseph Luthor
NiChangelo
Lex Joseph Luthor
Miss-dark8607

Not a problem 3nodding

Well, going back to the original comics it was a while in the series before Casey got brought it. I do love casey, but I don't think leaving him out initially to be brought in later will hurt much.

True and if they really are going for the lighter and kiddie side of the Turtles then it does really make sense. Plus, by season two it should be even better anyways. (Assuming it does get a season two)

Dangerous Visionary

Well in any case it starts this Saturday at 8am (for me anyways) or right after Young Justice (Time zones and such varies). My Saturday is set emotion_dealwithit

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

It starts at 11 AM basing on eastern time. I'm glad that it's going to be an hour long thing for people to check out since the first 2 episodes are a two-parter anyways. ^^

Dangerous Visionary

NiChangelo
It starts at 11 AM basing on eastern time. I'm glad that it's going to be an hour long thing for people to check out since the first 2 episodes are a two-parter anyways. ^^

Did you see the sneak peak that came on today around 8pm I think?

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Miss-dark8607
NiChangelo

Did you see the sneak peak that came on today around 8pm I think?
Sadly no. But I did watch the show today. And oh my Lord. I was AMAZED! It was AWESOME! DX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff