Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Marionetta
Shadowolf
Big fan of course =3

Is that you in your signature? I love your choker!

Who is your favorite character?

Yes it is! ^_^ Thank you!
My favorite character, as cliche as it might sound, is Death. =D I got a t-shirt with her face on it I wear quite a lot, lol. I just love the bubbly personality she has despite her role, hahah.

Witty Phantom

Shadowolf
Eternal Marionetta
Shadowolf
Big fan of course =3

My favorite character, as cliche as it might sound, is Death. =D I got a t-shirt with her face on it I wear quite a lot, lol. I just love the bubbly personality she has despite her role, hahah.

I'm going as Death for Halloween. She's like an older sister who you can tell anything.
Eternal Marionetta
Shadowolf
Eternal Marionetta
Shadowolf
Big fan of course =3

I'm going as Death for Halloween. She's like an older sister who you can tell anything.

oh wow, take pictures, I'd love to see your costume!! =D

Witty Phantom

Shadowolf
Eternal Marionetta
Shadowolf
Eternal Marionetta
Shadowolf
Big fan of course =3

Sure thing! I'll send them to you when I upload them.
Eternal Marionetta
Shadowolf
Eternal Marionetta
Shadowolf
Eternal Marionetta
Shadowolf
Big fan of course =3

Sure thing! I'll send them to you when I upload them.

Neat! =D
I still need to think what I'ma do for Halloween, lol.

Quotable Vampire

6,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Sandman is my favorite comic series of all time.

It was a great epic and I love reading through it.

And I really love Dream and Death. Great characters.

Witty Phantom

Shadowolf
Eternal Marionetta
Shadowolf
Eternal Marionetta
Shadowolf
Big fan of course =3

Here ya go!

User Image
User Image
User Image
Eternal Marionetta
Shadowolf
Eternal Marionetta
Shadowolf
Eternal Marionetta
Shadowolf
Big fan of course =3

Here ya go!

User Image
User Image
User Image

Niiice! =DD
Awesome costume, you did a great job on it! Looks like that was a fun party too! ^_^

Witty Phantom

Shadowolf
Eternal Marionetta
Shadowolf
Eternal Marionetta
Shadowolf

Here ya go!

User Image
User Image
User Image

Niiice! =DD
Awesome costume, you did a great job on it! Looks like that was a fun party too! ^_^

Thanks! I had lots of fun!

Blessed Fairy

I've been thinking about getting into the sandman comics but I'm still on the rocks about it ,since I tend to drift to more towards reading novels and mangas then graphic books. Yet, after reading what you guys said I may try to see if I can get the first volume via the internet. emotion_yatta

Tipsy Nerd

I haven't read it yet, but next time I go to the book store I'll be picking up a copy of it. ^.^
I love pretty much everything by Neil Gaiman.

Phanna's Husband

Questionable Partner

Rosemary_Red
I've been thinking about getting into the sandman comics but I'm still on the rocks about it ,since I tend to drift to more towards reading novels and mangas then graphic books. Yet, after reading what you guys said I may try to see if I can get the first volume via the internet. emotion_yatta

I am not exaggerating when I say that The Sandman is the best modern fantasy story I have ever read. The final chapter of the first volume had me hooked on the series.

Witty Phantom

rikunarutorocks
I wanna read it so badly!!!! i can never find the first volume though.....T-T

You can find them at comic book stores. I was lucky enough to buy mine at a library book sale. Or online:
http://www.amazon.com/Sandman-Vol-Preludes-Nocturnes-New/dp/1401225756/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1352930196&sr=1-1&keywords=the+Sandman

Witty Phantom

Rosemary_Red

My only warning is that it's very slow at first and can sometimes be rather confusing. Other than that, it's very good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff