Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think i'm going to watch this. It has heart Miss Martian heart in it, plus it could not be any worse then Wolverine and the X-men... Because that my friends was just wrong on every imaginable level!!
I only watched the first 6 episodes of Wolverine and the X-Men, but I didn't think it was all that bad. Had a cast of great characters and an intriguing story.

8,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I've got my DVR set for it tonight.
Hartley Rathaway
I've got my DVR set for it tonight.
Figures, I go home for Thanksgiving break before it's available on the schedule...and so does everybody else. I guess I'll have to rely on either my boss or a repeat showing.

Distinct Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
DOSE ANYONE KNOW WHEN THIS SHOW AIRS? scream
In about an hour.

7,600 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Wasn't Aqualad white in TT? And is it d**k or Tim as Robin?
Lady_Gotham
Wasn't Aqualad white in TT? And is it d**k or Tim as Robin?
The Mask kind of looks like Damian's but he's way too quippy for that.

I think I liked everything about the premiere except how Roy and Miss Martian were handled. And that Superboy doesn't seem to be as funny as the comic version.

Playful Cat

I just wish it was Tim Drake that played the Robin not d**k Grayson.
I mean d**k had his show in Teen Titans why not let Tim have his...
Now I can't pair up Kon and Tim.
The animation specifically during the fight scenes and the way they were choreographed was absolutely beautiful.

As nice as the show looked, I found that most of the voice acting was terrible... Especially Robin.
Wolverine and the X-Men was awesome, can't wait for the next season.

I liked the premiere, putting aside the whole different continium it was fun to watch.
Joksta
I liked the premiere, putting aside the whole different continium it was fun to watch.

Some of the voice acting seemed stiff in the beginning, especially from Speedy. I find it odd that Green Arrow didn't really put up much of a fight to stop Roy from walking out.

Aqualad is easily one of my favorites so far. I like his weapon and the way the actor portrays him.

My other gripe is still with d**k Grayson being Robin. I feel like him hacking computers as a major feat is more up Tim's alley. His laughing while he's hidden from enemies reminds me of the Joker.
cant say i enjoyed it but maybe it will get better...
I can't believe I missed it! anyone know where I can watch it again?

Familiar Phantom

It was fun, though none of the voices fit the guys and as is my usual gripe with all things Flash-related and animated, Wally was no where near AWESOME enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff