Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Generous 100
Now that Superman is divorced from Lois, seems he found love in Woman Woman's arms!
What you guys think about the couple?
For more info and album cover: Click here!

Familiar Phantom

1- Superman and Lois weren't 'divorced.' They reset the universe so they never got married in the first place.

2- "Album" cover?

3- Geoff Johns must be stressing about how he can't kill off either Clark or Diana's parents to give them something to angst over.

4- This coupling sucks. Make Mine Marvel.

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Generous 100
Wally_West

2- "Album" cover?

Sorry, my english isnt so good.

Enduring Gaian

Oh damn you just beat me to it. gonk How do I get rid of threads?

Ana Pavati's Husband

Wealthy Tycoon

10,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Ahh,Been there done that before...Those two got together and even had a child when the Old DCU had "Hypertime" So its really nothing new..DC is getting desperate again." stare rolleyes

Dapper Hunter

5,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
I wanted to see more of Diana and Steve. I wonder how long this new pairing will last...
Dear DC,

******** you.

That is all.

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
Why the hell is it such a big deal? This gives us the opportunity to see different sides of Superman. I dont want stories of Clark and Lois being together this soon so I'm glad they are showing him with a different love interest.

Enduring Gaian

Chibi Nerd
Why the hell is it such a big deal? This gives us the opportunity to see different sides of Superman. I dont want stories of Clark and Lois being together this soon so I'm glad they are showing him with a different love interest.

I completely agree that giving Superman/Clark chemistry and interaction with people other than Lois would be cool; but I get a lot of fan frustration in that this only seems to be happening for shock value (but maybe we'll be surprised). Also, I am worried about what this will do to Wonder Woman (or how they will write/treat her), because this seems more about new ways to explore Superman/Clark Kent than it does about Diana.

And from a purely character standpoint, Wonder Woman is consistently the most difficult character for DC Comics as a whole to write about. Writers time after time have stated that they just don't "get" her, and the few who don't appear to be in on this at all. My interpretation of her relationship with Superman has always been that of sibling affection and trust; even so, I would be willing to see what people would do with them as a romantic couple if I thought they even had wholehearted understanding of her themselves.

If that makes sense?

Liberal Elocutionist

Ugh, no.
No no no no no.
The only big league hero Diana would even be compatible with is Bruce Wayne.

******** you, DC.
Wait, you mean Geoff Johns made a dumb decision of character direction?

Must by a day ending in "Y".

Dangerous Visionary

CelestialChild
Oh damn you just beat me to it. gonk How do I get rid of threads?

Just report it and as the mods to move it. If if you makes you feel better I saw yours first and I missed this one too. 3nodding Mistakes happen.

I found my Tumblr post on this via Last night! (I didn't know about this pairing till today tho but OMG its just so deja vu)

Boom

Rule of fan-dumb: I don't really like Wonder Woman any of the other JLA no matter the reason and really hate her paired up with Bats and Supes. Status quo is quo yo. wink
It was on GMA apparently. Check out their reactions... xd

GMA "Superman Ditches Lois Lane"

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
CelestialChild
Chibi Nerd

I completely agree that giving Superman/Clark chemistry and interaction with people other than Lois would be cool; but I get a lot of fan frustration in that this only seems to be happening for shock value (but maybe we'll be surprised). Also, I am worried about what this will do to Wonder Woman (or how they will write/treat her), because this seems more about new ways to explore Superman/Clark Kent than it does about Diana.

And from a purely character standpoint, Wonder Woman is consistently the most difficult character for DC Comics as a whole to write about. Writers time after time have stated that they just don't "get" her, and the few who don't appear to be in on this at all. My interpretation of her relationship with Superman has always been that of sibling affection and trust; even so, I would be willing to see what people would do with them as a romantic couple if I thought they even had wholehearted understanding of her themselves.

If that makes sense?

After I read Kingdom Come I wanted to see them together. The problem is DC doesnt get people who do understand Wonder Woman to write for her.

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Agree with above.. After I saw those two together in Kingdom Come.. I just thought they belonged together.

Like.. You know.. Two Immortal or Virtually Immortal beings together.. Sounds like true love to me. ._. Anyways
Until Hellboy becomes Intellectual Property of DC
Make mine..
The New 52

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out