Welcome to Gaia! ::

Because of the numerous threads asking for what your favorite comic/character/pairing/whatever is, it was decided to create a sticky specifically for that recurring topic.

In this sticky you can discuss...

Character Related:

• which characters/villains/fighters/mutants/metas (whatever you can think of) are your favorites and why
  • which characters you think are the most attractive/sexy/cute/etc
  • which characters you think are the strongest/dumbest/smartest/etc
  • which character you want to be/replace/make real/etc
  • which characters are your least favorite and why you dislike them
  • which pairings, real or otherwise, do you want to see/like?
  • which animal/creature/mecha/non-sentientsp/etc are your favourites and why
  • which weapons/powers/abilities you find to be the coolest/lamest/flashiest/etc and which ones you want
  • which character you'd like to marry/be trapped on an island with/go on a date with/team up with to save the world/kill or humiliate/steal from/bake cookies with (whatever you can think of)

Series Related

• Which is your favorite comic/TPB/special/etc?
  • Which comic is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc?
  • Which comic is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc?
  • Which comic is the most obscure/oldest/popular/newest anime you've seen?
  • Which comic made you cry/scream/giggle/etc?
  • Which comic is better as a movie/show, and vice versa?
  • Which comic do you want to see as a movie/show?
  • Which comic do you wish was real/live in?
  • Which comic has your favourite scenes? What are they?
  • Which comic has the best/worst/most romantic/etc ending?
  • Which do you prefer, the comic or the movie?
  • Which comic quotes do you like? What are they?
  • Which comics are you currently reading?
  • And all similar questions

If you change your mind about your favorite you can post again later. Just don't spam.

All current and future threads asking about favorite characters or similar will be either locked, moved to Chatterbox, or trashed.

Please stay on topic. All spam and unrelated posts in this thread will be deleted
*claims the First Post position* Hellboy, Abe Sapien, Abyss, Nightcrawler, Mystique, Martian Manhunter, Red Tornado, Star Girl, and She-Hulk are my favorite characters.

BPRD, Hellboy, JSA, Young Justice, X-Men (of any title), and JLA are my favorite comics.
*claims second*

I'm a Batman fan, through and through... but I will admit that other characters have been creeping up on me, such as (Kyle) Green Lantern, Stem Cell, Nite-Wing, Emma Frost, (Tim) Robin, and a few others.
*claims third*

Favorite Characters include but are not limited to; Spider-man Dock Ock, Norman, Mysterio, Captain America, Deathstroke, Thanos, Johnny Storm, the Thing, Nightwing, Tim Drake, Plastic Man, Impossible man, Hal Jordan, Bane, Kraven, Beast Boy/Changeling, Killiwog, Balck Cat, Mary Jane, Silver Sable, Dream, and Martian Manhunter.

Fovorite Titles: Amazing, Avengers (west coast), Runaways, Batman, JLA, Anything with Thanos, and recently the Runaways.
*claims fourth*
My favourites are Andromeda, Spoiler crying , Mary Marvel, Stargirl, Amanda Sefton, Kitty, Wolfsbane, Jubilee, Death (DC), Delirium and others...
My favourite titles are Runaways, New Thunderbolts, Fables, and LoSH.

Profitable Prophet

15,800 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Super Jumper 500
My favourite characters are Hawkeye, Gambit, Black Panther, Guy Gardner, Batman and Hawkman

My favourite titles are Asterix, Bone, From Hell and Herobear and the Kid
verds
My favourite characters are Hawkeye, Gambit, Black Panther, Guy Gardner, Batman and Hawkman

My favourite titles are Asterix, Bone, From Hell and Herobear and the Kid

I love Asterix! My french teacher used to pass copies of that around to us. Partly to help us learn french, and partly to say, "Haha, you've been studying for four years and can't read French as well as their children!" Wretchedly lovable woman.
I was in french immersion as a kid, so I read the english and french versions interchangeably. Same with Tintin.

Profitable Prophet

15,800 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Super Jumper 500
I've only read the English version of Asterix as I'm not able to read French. I did do it for one year in high school but dropped it as soon as I was able to, seeing as how I'm hopeless at learning any other language besides english. I read in a newspaper article a while back that the english translation is fairly good and that the humour of the puns is matched, if not bettered in the english translation. I have no idea if that's true or not but I don't particularly care too much either. I just read and enjoy the english version as it is, without caring if it's a good translation or if parts have been changed.
My favorite characters...

Marvel:
Hawkeye
The (OLD) Avengers
The Thunderbolts
Spiderman
Dr. Strange

DC:
Superman
Flash
Green Lantern
Nightwing
verds
I've only read the English version of Asterix as I'm not able to read French. I did do it for one year in high school but dropped it as soon as I was able to, seeing as how I'm hopeless at learning any other language besides english. I read in a newspaper article a while back that the english translation is fairly good and that the humour of the puns is matched, if not bettered in the english translation. I have no idea if that's true or not but I don't particularly care too much either. I just read and enjoy the english version as it is, without caring if it's a good translation or if parts have been changed.

I just read whichever was available and I hadn't read already.
I Love Battle Royale Its Awesome domokun
*claims spot #...whatever spot number this is, The Brigeeda forgets*

Fave Characters: Galactus, Spidey, Bats, Boy Blue, Death, Despair, Delirium, Scary Godmother, Jack of the Tales, Promethea, Ben Grimm, and Hugh Jackman as Wolverine.

Fave Titles: Any of the Spidey Titles, Fables, Powers, Promethea, Scary Godmother, Tellos, anything Mike Weiringo or Jill Thompson touches, The Ultimates, and Fantastic Four.
*claims 14 spot*
hi! ^_^ fav chacrter? hmm...kagura and sesshy(both frm inuyasha) i shall take my leave now. pm or w/e laterz bye

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff