Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Explorer

Zero_unit Kouya
Deadpool cracks me up lol.
I think I fell in love with him somewhere during the Civil War storyline when he said something along the lines of "There are the nubile Young Avengers...I hate to say it but Hulkling and Wiccan look particularly nubile."

I loved Deadpool before I even got into comics. I stumbled on a scan online where he stole Agent X's pancreas and was keeping it in a pouch on his belt. I was hooked.

Witty Warrior

The Fisher Queen
Zero_unit Kouya
Deadpool cracks me up lol.
I think I fell in love with him somewhere during the Civil War storyline when he said something along the lines of "There are the nubile Young Avengers...I hate to say it but Hulkling and Wiccan look particularly nubile."

I loved Deadpool before I even got into comics. I stumbled on a scan online where he stole Agent X's pancreas and was keeping it in a pouch on his belt. I was hooked.
The flowers you gave me are rotting
And still I refuse to throw them away

im a sucker for his inability to shut up xD

Some of the bulbs never opened quite fully
They might so I'm waiting and staying awake

2,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
My favorite characters would have to be Kate Spencer from Marc Andreyko's Manhunter series, because she's real. She's not a super-powered or chosen hero. She's just an average citizen who decides to do something about the crime problem.

Tara Chase from Greg Rucka's Queen & Country because she's not a superhero. She's a British spy. It's like reading a female James Bond.

And Phillipus, Artemis and Hippolyta from Wonder Woman. Phillipus is the consumate soldier. Artemis is always snarky and the antithesis of Diana and Hippolyta is [when portrayed right] the mama bear and regal Queen.

Parings, I firmly believe Diana (Wonder Woman) is at the very least bisexual and more likely than not fullout lesbian so I love the pairing of her and Artemis (of the Bana-Mighdall). I also don't mind her with Batman (BMWW!). I also love Hippolyta and Phillipus, which has been not-so-subtly portrayed more than a couple times in the comics.

The saddest issues that come to mind were Hippolyta's death, can't remember which issue offhand. Artemis's death in WW #100, right before Byrne took over (*gag*). The most overrated, Gail Simone's entire run. The most disappointing, the recent JMS two issues.

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yeah I'm gonna do this survey style, as I'm bored and have nothing else to do at the moment. Time wasting time!!

Character Related:

•Which characters/villains/fighters/mutants/metas (whatever you can think of) are your favorites and why
Oh jeezus, I really gotta think on this P:
I guess for protagonists, I think Morpheus from Sandman is amazing haha. So is Death though.
Michonne from The Walking Dead, Jackie Estacado from The Darkness, Sara Pezzini from Witchblade and Rorschach

•Which characters you think are the most attractive/sexy/cute/etc
Haha I don't know xD there's probably quite a few. I guess Estacado, Morpheus, Rick Grimes. Daniel Dreiberg is weirdly adorable haha. For girls, Death is really pretty, Pezzini, Jenny from The Darkness, Alice Hotwire from Hotwire. All of them are really lovely.

•Which character you want to be/replace/make real/etc
Morpheus haha! It'd pretty cool to meet him. But then maybe he is real and if you have him in your dreams then maybe he's hanging out. Like some crazy Inception stuff or something. I don't want to ever have any dreams with Leonardo Dicaprio in them that's for sure lol

•Which characters are your least favorite and why you dislike them
ugh, Sonatine from The Darkness. He's such an a*****e and he's annoying and always screws up stuff haha

•Which pairings, real or otherwise, do you want to see/like?
Lol I don't know. I've never been one to really think about pairings. Maybe I'm just pulling a blank then too.

•Which weapons/powers/abilities you find to be the coolest/lamest/flashiest/etc and which ones you want
For one I would want, The Darkness P: having your own army of demons would be pretty wicked awesome.

•Which character you'd like to marry/be trapped on an island with/go on a date with/team up with to save the world/kill or humiliate/steal from/bake cookies with (whatever you can think of)
Well I would like to save the world with all my favorite characters, who doesn't.
And I can't really cook. So, no cookie baking :[

Series Related

•Which is your favorite comic/TPB/special/etc?
The Sandman, Death, The Darkness, The Darkness/Pitt Crossover is fantastic as well, Witchblade, (well, basically anything else Top Cow related, they're an amazing company), Surrogates, Watchmen, Batman, Iron Man, Wolverine, The Walking Dead, Sin City, Hellblazer, Y the Last Man, After Dark, Hotwire

•Which comic is better as a movie/show, and vice versa?
I'm not really sure. I don't watch much TV anyway.

•Which comic do you want to see as a movie/show?
I'd really like to see The Darkness as a show, if they did it well and it didn't get all screwed up.

•Which comic do you wish was real/live in?
Hmm, probably Fables. Most of the comics I read, they live in some screwed up version of the world, so..yeah xD

•Which do you prefer, the comic or the movie?
The comic. Whenever I see a movie based off comics I always make sure to read them if I haven't. Like The Losers, which I still need to read actually.

•Which comics are you currently reading?
The Sandman, which I'm reading over again. Well at least the books I own of it. The Darkness, I got the compendium for Christmas. It's addicting, and, it's giant. I'm also reading Watchmen again. And I'm noticing so many things I missed. It's crazy.

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
I like Spiderman, Wonderwoman, Black Canary, Birds of Prey and Star Trek comics. I also want to start reading Green Lantern comics. ^^
My favorite old school cartoon heroes from childhood would be Batman and Wonderwoman.

The comics I love now are the (new) Red Sonja series and the graphic novels by Neil Gaiman

Goddess Syra's Husband

Kattorea
My favorite Marvel charactor is , Wolverine , My Favorite dc comic charactor is Batman , and I love anime of any kind Heh .
i like wolverine too

3,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cart Raider 100
Spawn has to be my ultimate favourite. The entire style of the comic, combined with awesome powers from hell, a costume that kicks a** and a mindset that makes him a true antihero in every sense of the word just makes him too awesome for words.

As my honorable mention i would like to mention Penance, Deadpool, Batman and Scarecrow as some of my all time favourites 3nodding
My favorite comics.

Batman and Robin
X-Factor
Grimm Fairy Tales
Grimm Fairy Tales Myths and Legends
CVO (Covert Vampiric Operations)
Salem's Daughter
Neverland
The Piper
Beyond Wonderland
Escape from Wonderland
Return to Wonderland
1001 Arabian Knights the Adventures of Sinbad
American Vampire
Inferno

My Favorite Heroes.

Batman
Multiple Man
Strong Guy
Siryn
Sela Mathers
Samantha
Nathan Cross
Calie Liddle
Sinbad
Cross
Anna Williams
Branden Cole
Mercy Dante

My Favorite Villains

Joker
Professor Pyg
The Dream Eater
Belinda
The Dark One
Baba Yaga
The Piper
Pan
Queen of Hearts
Cheshire Cat
Darius
Tron Legacy, BOOM nuff said
Mighty Falken
Spawn has to be my ultimate favourite. The entire style of the comic, combined with awesome powers from hell, a costume that kicks a** and a mindset that makes him a true antihero in every sense of the word just makes him too awesome for words.

As my honorable mention i would like to mention Penance, Deadpool, Batman and Scarecrow as some of my all time favourites 3nodding

Agreed i guess

Original Codger

8,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Character Related:

• Which characters/villains/fighters/mutants/metas (whatever you can think of) are your favorites and why
    - I'd say Tim Drake is by far my favorite character in any comic. He's such a melting pot of everyone I like and more. I also can't help but love Tony Stark too.
  • Which characters you think are the most attractive/sexy/cute/etc
    - the obvious would be Power Girl, but I've always had a love for Barbara Gordon too.
  • Which characters are your least favorite and why you dislike them
    - Never been a fan of Superman.
  • Which pairings, real or otherwise, do you want to see/like?
    - Tam Fox x Tim Drake and Barbara Gordon and d**k Grayson
  • Which animal/creature/mecha/non-sentientsp/etc are your favourites and why
    - Lockheed is cute.(Kitty Pryde's pet space-dragon-thing)
  • Which weapons/powers/abilities you find to be the coolest/lamest/flashiest/etc and which ones you want
    - Well the power I would want is mind control. Pretty much either Prof. X or Phoenix's powers.
  • Which character you'd like to marry/be trapped on an island with/go on a date with/team up with to save the world/kill or humiliate/steal from/bake cookies with (whatever you can think of)
    - I'd wanna bake cookies with Bruce Wayne. =)

Series Related

• Which is your favorite comic/TPB/special/etc?
    - Red Robin and Batman and Robin comics, by far.
  • Which comic is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc?
    - A comic series I always thought were silly were the Marvel Zombies comics.
  • Which comic is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc?
    - Spider-man comics are over-rated. Good thing he's dying.(Just kidding, I love Petey.)
  • Which comic is better as a movie/show, and vice versa?
    - I never got into Thor comics or the mythology much either, but I really liked the movie.
  • Which comic do you want to see as a movie/show?
    - Avengers, I can't wait for it!
  • Which comic do you wish was real/live in?
    - The Walking Dead. xD
  • Which comic has your favourite scenes? What are they?
    - Anything Batman related. I fangasm over that s**t!
  • Which do you prefer, the comic or the movie?
    - Almost always the comic.
  • Which comics are you currently reading?
    - Walking Dead, Blackest Night, Black Lanterns, Batman and Robin, Red Robin.

Original Codger

8,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Mighty Falken

Good choices!
What is everyones top ten favorite X-Men?

Mine are in order from #1 to #10:

Nightcrawler
Colossus
Rogue
Storm
Beast
Rachel Summers
Shadowcat
Jubilee
Husk
Karima Shapandar

Quick Reply