Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Citizen

hope its ok to post this here as the "official verse thread" is 'dead'

elaborate on who do you think would win this fight and some events that take place during the events of it

some scenarios to throw out there

all spoilers if you haven't read the Red Son books
assume both this all takes place in the same time line (earth-30) making red son cannon with its future being any of the incarnations of earth-#### (both post and pre crisis) within reason
A) modern day supes gets thrown way back in time to the peak of Red Son supermans power

B) Red Son supes gets thrown forward in time to modern day supes

C) any number of alliances or back stabs with other heroes and villains
e.g.
R.S.S. teams up with lex then over throws the company to get a foothold on earth
M.D.S. tries getting help of R.S.S.'s batman but gets betrayed because he still does not trust him

D) Master of Games zaps them to his dimension for a 1v1 duke out

E) any other wilds situation you could think of
countdown arena had a fight like that

Vicious Lunatic

11,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I AM BATMAN... I win.

Evolved Hunter

13ATMAN
I AM BATMAN... I win.

Did you resurrect the thread just to say that? stare Batman vs Superman is another thing entirely.

I don't know quite enough about regular Superman to know who would win. I own Red Son and whenever I see Vs threads, all I can say is "the victor is determined by how the writer interprets the character". Unless the 90s one pulls powers out of his a** and enjoys trolling Jimmy Olsen, 50s Supes isn't the same as 90s Supes, so they'd react differently to the same character.

Vicious Lunatic

11,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Super Fightin Robot
13ATMAN
I AM BATMAN... I win.

Did you resurrect the thread just to say that? stare Batman vs Superman is another thing entirely.

I don't know quite enough about regular Superman to know who would win. I own Red Son and whenever I see Vs threads, all I can say is "the victor is determined by how the writer interprets the character". Unless the 90s one pulls powers out of his a** and enjoys trolling Jimmy Olsen, 50s Supes isn't the same as 90s Supes, so they'd react differently to the same character.
I AM BATMAN! Batman>Superman. Ben>Bale. I > You. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces