Welcome to Gaia! ::

ProjectLazy
ydoubother
ProjectLazy
ydoubother
ProjectLazy
I think the end of 698 is just slott throwing us another curveball. Just like Miguel it fits great but it's too perfect.

There's also:
Harry Osborn
616 Miles Morales
Kaine
Ben Reilly
Peter (could evolve further like he did in "the other"

More info in my sig

Kaine will not be the Superior Spider-Man. He is Scarlet Spider and his series is set to continue.
I reada new theory today that I'll have to add. It sickens me but some people are saying Peter becomes a vampire. I'd hate for it to be this but I'll try to explain as best I can.

Superior wears thicker goggle like lenses. Maybe he's not so good with daylights

Some people have pointed out that superiors nose points upwards a bit ( I don't see it). Morbius has the same type of nose.

Vampires are all over Marvel right now. Jubilee for example and Morbius getting his own series.

Anyways just throwing it out there.

I wouldn't believe it. Then again, with all the vampire hate these days, and Slott saying 700 was going to piss a lot of us off, it is a possibility.

I still have my theories, and mine was actually Doc Ock taking over(to my glee to see that Slott actually did it,) but I have a few more that are less than likely.
if it makes send them to me. Il put it on my page and credit you. I can back link to your website or profile if you like.

I don't want it to be a vampire but it would make sense with the all the morbius stuff

Naw, that's alright.

Well just have to see where it goes. December is not too far away.
ydoubother
ProjectLazy
ydoubother
ProjectLazy
I think the end of 698 is just slott throwing us another curveball. Just like Miguel it fits great but it's too perfect.

There's also:
Harry Osborn
616 Miles Morales
Kaine
Ben Reilly

More info in my sig

Kaine will not be the Superior Spider-Man. He is Scarlet Spider and his series is set to continue.
I reada new theory today that I'll have to add. It sickens me but some people are saying Peter becomes a vampire. I'd hate for it to be this but I'll try to explain as best I can.

Superior wears thicker goggle like lenses. Maybe he's not so good with daylights

Some people have pointed out that superiors nose points upwards a bit ( I don't see it). Morbius has the same type of nose.

Vampires are all over Marvel right now. Jubilee for example and Morbius getting his own series.

I wouldn't believe it. Then again, with all the vampire hate these days, and Slott saying 700 was going to piss a lot of us off, it is a possibility.

I still have my theories, and mine was actually Doc Ock taking over(to my glee to see that Slott actually did it,) but I have a few more that are less than likely.

God, I hate what Marvel did to their Dracula. Paul Cornell does a fantastic job reviving him for his Captain Britain series, then that gets canceled and they decide to totally ignore that and turn him into a joke for their little X-Men/vampire thing.
Captain Talavar
ydoubother
ProjectLazy
ydoubother
ProjectLazy

There's also:
Harry Osborn
616 Miles Morales
Kaine
Ben Reilly

More info in my sig

God, I hate what Marvel did to their Dracula. Paul Cornell does a fantastic job reviving him for his Captain Britain series, then that gets canceled and they decide to totally ignore that and turn him into a joke for their little X-Men/vampire thing.

When Dr. Strange fought Dracula, Dracula kinda won for most of the battle, having bitten Strange. When I saw him in X-Men, my hand was imprinted to my head. Dracula does not belong in the world of mutants.

Dedicated Entrepreneur

I hate when they mix to many things. Like Mutants and Magic. Or tech and gods.

Like how some times Peter is chosen by the mystical spider-gods and other times he's a unlucky lab experiment.

12,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Somebody help MJ!

Doc Ock is aiming at MJ pervertly!

Share your thoughts on 2013 Superior Spiderman

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash