Welcome to Gaia! ::

After Amazing Spider-Man #700, they are relaunching Spidey in January with a book called Superior Spider-Man. His costume has been slightly altered, and apparently he's not Peter Parker anymore. Whether Parker makes it out of #700 alive or not is unknown, but someone else is going to be Spider-Man.

Thoughts?

Tipsy Dabbler

Tbh? His adorably pointy fingernails.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

I miss Miguel O'Hara. Why can't they relaunch Spiderman 2099?
Renkon Root

I miss Miguel O'Hara. Why can't they relaunch Spiderman 2099?

Funny, didn't he have claws too? I wonder...

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Captain Talavar
Funny, didn't he have claws too? I wonder...

Yes, he did. Retractable ones. ('Cause spiders totally have retractable claws. rolleyes ) And he fired his webs naturally out his wrists.
He's probably the new Alpha character Marvel recently introduced. Peter's kinda like his superhero mentor. So it's possible that he would take on the Spidey mantel while Peter is away.
TuckyX
He's probably the new Alpha character Marvel recently introduced. Peter's kinda like his superhero mentor. So it's possible that he would take on the Spidey mantel while Peter is away.

Except Alpha didn't have spider powers or claws, and it'd be awful creepy for him to hook up with MJ.
Tally Snumule
TuckyX

Except Alpha didn't have spider powers or claws, and it'd be awful creepy for him to hook up with MJ.

Alpha had multiple powers. Super speed and super strength alone would make it possible for him to pose as Spidey. Just like the web shooters, the claws might be mechanical, or just part of the costume. The claws woud also help him wall crawl, a power Alpha never had.

As Alpha, Andrew was a pretty arrogant dude. Stealing a kiss from MJ sounds like something he would do.

Anyway, I just hope the new substitute Spidey isn't another Petter Parker clone. Anything but another clone. I'd even take a skrull over another clone.
They seem to enjoy ruining spider-man at every possible opportunity
I dont read comics as much as I used to. but, i dont mind.
Really? I had no idea they were relaunching Spider-Man again, they already did that with Miles Morales I thought. I think it's kind of cool that they're creating another Spider-Man but it almost feels like two Spider-Men is enough. The existing ones even came together in their own miniseries. It was quite cool.

Unbeatable Raider

I think I'll drop the title from my pull list when that happens neutral
NerdlyWatermelon
Really? I had no idea they were relaunching Spider-Man again, they already did that with Miles Morales I thought. I think it's kind of cool that they're creating another Spider-Man but it almost feels like two Spider-Men is enough. The existing ones even came together in their own miniseries. It was quite cool.

Miles Morales is the new Ultimate Spider-Man. The Ultimate Marvel Universe is entirely separate from the mainstream one, and everything is a little different there. As for the mini-series Spider-Men, I didn't read it, but it had to have involved travel between alternate realities because they don't exist in the same world.

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Captain Talavar
NerdlyWatermelon

Miles Morales is the new Ultimate Spider-Man. The Ultimate Marvel Universe is entirely separate from the mainstream one, and everything is a little different there. As for the mini-series Spider-Men, I didn't read it, but it had to have involved travel between alternate realities because they don't exist in the same world.

I like Miles, but Peter Parker climbed out of his own v****a. Unless Miles finds a way to one-up that, he'll never live up to the title of spiderman talk2hand

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Damn clones. You bring one back from the dead and it happens all over again!

Screw you Marvel!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces