Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

So, uh, any fans?

Versatile Receiver

I read the first couple parts but I had to stop because the dialogue and sound effects were so terrible they were ruining the whole thing. The art's pretty nice though.

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Vartox
I read the first couple parts but I had to stop because the dialogue and sound effects were so terrible they were ruining the whole thing. The art's pretty nice though.

Yeah, I guess it can get pretty cliche, but still it's instant fanservice. rofl And yeah her art is absolutely gorgeous *-*

Versatile Receiver

To me the cliche part isn't the problem, it's the "instant boner-killer" quality :U I follow the artist on tumblr though so I get to see nice art that mostly doesn't have any dialogue attached so it's all good

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Me too! She really has awesome talent heart

Quotable Dabbler

6,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
How could anyone not be a fan of Hamlet's amazing artwork?

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
GimmeDatElephant
How could anyone not be a fan of Hamlet's amazing artwork?

Ikr! She is freaking amazinggg heart
She is super talented and I love her color sense. I try to check it no more than once a month so that I get a little cache of pages, otherwise the story trickle of one or two at a time is just not enough.

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ms. Selina Kyle
She is super talented and I love her color sense. I try to check it no more than once a month so that I get a little cache of pages, otherwise the story trickle of one or two at a time is just not enough.

I know what you mean...just getting one page a week is like a tease. But I can never wait..I always end up reading every update lmao dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff