Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I just recieved my copies from tfaw.com so I finally have #0 - #3. Is anyone else reading this comic? I love it so far.

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I'm reading it! I really like the way the force hounds are using the predecessor to the lightsaber and the Je'daii were totally taken by surprise by it.

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Lord Raven Rahl
I'm reading it! I really like the way the force hounds are using the predecessor to the lightsaber and the Je'daii were totally taken by surprise by it.

So this series takes place long before the rise of the Jedi? Sounds pretty cool. Is Dark Horse doing a good job with Star Wars? I consider Star wars to be really important, any tampering with it seems like it could end badly, is it ending badly? I really like Dark Horse so I hope not.

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I have several Star Wars comics by Dark Horse and so far I haven't seen a bad one yet. I really jumped on this one though because no one's told this story yet.

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Xesh is their new "Darth Vader" type character and he is just so cool. He is the best of the Force Hounds used by the Infinite Empire to search out force-sensitive worlds to subdue. In the first book, they had just completed conquering Tatooine. That was cool seeing that planet tens of thousands of years before Anakin.

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
It was cool to read the Je'daii's first experience with a force saber (the predecessor to the lightsaber). The Je'daii were using actual metal blades they thought were unbreakable until the force saber went through them like a hot knife through butter. The artist really captured their surprise well. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff