Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
It kind of reminds me of Dan Slott's video game that he wrote, "Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions" where nexus of all Marvel realities was broken by Mysterio and 4 of the Spider-Men(616, 2099, Noir, Ultimate) paired together to stop their realities from being destroyed.

If you haven't played it, I suggest you do because it was really good!

I think if Miles Morale is going to get any sort of major learning curve it's best he gets it from the original web head himself. But we're not even sure if this is 616 Spidey, it might be some time loop and instead be Ultimate Parker.

I'm also iffy on Bendis writing it, I loved Slott's writing on the video game when each met one another and how different they were and similar.

I'll most likely pick this up. I'm digging Miles Morale a lot. Kid has got potential, kind of like Parker did. Just needs the experience and right moment to step it up in the big leagues to prove himself.

Sparkly Survivor

26,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Joksta
Just wondering since I don't keep up with comics as much these days, but is Miles apart of the other Spiderman comics? Does Peter know about him?

Um... Let's see, Miles is the new Spider-man in the Ultimate Universe (Earth-1610), after Peter... died; so no, I don't think Peter knows about him.
Look what you need to know about Miles is that he's got Spider-powers and after Peter died during he felt guilty because he (Miles) thinks Pete would be alive if he had used his powers to help Peter; basically Peter is Miles' Uncle Ben. And he lives in a completely different Universe as regular Spider-man
Maki_P
Joksta
Just wondering since I don't keep up with comics as much these days, but is Miles apart of the other Spiderman comics? Does Peter know about him?

Um... Let's see, Miles is the new Spider-man in the Ultimate Universe (Earth-1610), after Peter... died; so no, I don't think Peter knows about him.
Look what you need to know about Miles is that he's got Spider-powers and after Peter died during he felt guilty because he (Miles) thinks Pete would be alive if he had used his powers to help Peter; basically Peter is Miles' Uncle Ben. And he lives in a completely different Universe as regular Spider-man
I know he replaced Peter after he died, I just thought his character might be used in other comics. I would like to see a Spider boy since there is every other spider hero.
i dont know why everyone is hating on this lets see some art and dialog before we start judging i for one think its a pretty cool idea for 50 years of the web head

Sparkly Survivor

26,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Joksta
Maki_P
Joksta

I know he replaced Peter after he died, I just thought his character might be used in other comics. I would like to see a Spider boy since there is every other spider hero.

Ahhh! No, Miles is a new character. He first showed up during Fallout, after Peter's funeral. His backstory is that he got spider-powers sometime after Ultimatum and before Peter's death but he hasn't seen anywhere else before

Dapper Phantom

I'm really confused by the whole thing but also really excited but not going to be at all surprised if I end up disappointed. That is what I have to say on that. Mind, Sara Pichelli is on it, so...if anything, the art will be totally ace?

Generous Genius

7,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
This sounds pretty cool.
I'm so excited.

Like...You can't even imagine.

Miles meeting up with main universe Spidey?

YES PLEASE.

Sparkly Survivor

26,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
If I should be honest, I don't know if this is a good idea; but I'm intrigued by it

Sparkly Survivor

26,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
On the other hand I've dream of an Avengers/Ultimates crossover since Ultimatum (The Wasp, Giant-Man, Wolverine and Magneto are dead?! Reed Richards is evil?! Ben Grimm is Wonder Man?!)

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
maybe it refers to the ultimate universe and they are bringing peter back.

Sparkly Survivor

26,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Jin_of_the_thunder

Not, it really is Mainstream-Ultimate Crossover

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Maki_P
Jin_of_the_thunder

not?

Sparkly Survivor

26,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Jin_of_the_thunder
Maki_P
Jin_of_the_thunder

not?

Typo, plus I'm not a Native English Speaker.
Anyway the Info out there (that I'm lazy to look now) says that this is indeed and 616/1610 crossover where Miles is gonna learn stuff and Peter is gonna learn that he's got a legacy and something like that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff