Welcome to Gaia! ::

What kind of a relationship did those two have in the mainstream Marvel Universe? Like, I know in Ultimate Marvel they dated briefly but did they ever interact in Mainstream Marvel? (and possibly the writers made a little inside joke to Ultimate? lol)
There is no relationship that I've seen. If there is one then it is pretty small

Friendly Exhibitionist

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
They had this weird thing for each other up until Peter revealed who he was by taking off his mask and then she flipped out.
TheDarknessArrives
What kind of a relationship did those two have in the mainstream Marvel Universe? Like, I know in Ultimate Marvel they dated briefly but did they ever interact in Mainstream Marvel? (and possibly the writers made a little inside joke to Ultimate? lol)

mainstream marvel the two have a siginifcant age difference at least originally

HelplessToy
They had this weird thing for each other up until Peter revealed who he was by taking off his mask and then she flipped out.

unless you are talking about the ultimate universe I believe you are mixing up Kitty Pryde and Black Cat

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
GLJordan
TheDarknessArrives

mainstream marvel the two have a siginifcant age difference at least originally

HelplessToy

unless you are talking about the ultimate universe I believe you are mixing up Kitty Pryde and Black Cat

I think Toy's talking about how Black Cat liked Spiderman but couldn't really like Peter.
Yeah, main Marvel U they didn't have any kind of relationship aside from the normal one Spidy had with the X-Men.

Although, I did really like the dynamic the two had in the Ultimate U. That was really cool. One of my favorite comics couples by far.

Sparkly Survivor

26,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I read somewhere that Kitty was in USM because Bendis had a crush on her

Virtuous Saint

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
yeah, i think spiderman and shadowcat were not romantically linked in the mainstream marvel u.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff