Welcome to Gaia! ::

So after reading this comic, I have decided that I now HATE Ian... Why? Well 1. He tries to kill off Sally 2. He Tries to get rid of Bunnie too. Now hes trying to get rid of Antoine. He also got rid of Hershey too (as from what we know so far. Possibly not true knowing that you pretty much know shes probably alive and in hiding.) But still Ian can go suck on Eggmans c**k because this. Is. Madness D:< But Yea. . 3.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Peacemaker Sam
So after reading this comic, I have decided that I now HATE Ian... Why? Well 1. He tries to kill off Sally 2. He Tries to get rid of Bunnie too. Now hes trying to get rid of Antoine. He also got rid of Hershey too (as from what we know so far. Possibly not true knowing that you pretty much know shes probably alive and in hiding.) But still Ian can go suck on Eggmans c**k because this. Is. Madness D:< But Yea. . 3.

I kind of liked the whole epic battle before the trial. It reminded me of past big events in the series.

I've been slipping in and out of Sonic comics though since the "Sonic in Space" arc and whole the one guy that retconned EVERYTHING in the Sonic Universe, ******** that guy. ******** him. With a splintered piece of would with jagged rusty nails, right up his a** with that. Chaos Emeralds aren't lava powered gems from Earth, there was no E-100 robot before Eggman. Gerald didn't create the E-100 series and so much more. Made me soooooo mad.

They always do this though to bring in readers though. I remember they robotocized Sonic once! Long after that, they "killed" Sonic off. It's all a gimmick.

I mean Valdez is dead dead still, which sucks. I liked him.
If he wanted to get rid of Sally and Bunnie, they would be gone, but Sally is present within the plot more than ever and Bunnie is now defined by her character rather than just her robot bits and accent. This is progress.
NeroMan
If he wanted to get rid of Sally and Bunnie, they would be gone, but Sally is present within the plot more than ever and Bunnie is now defined by her character rather than just her robot bits and accent. This is progress.

I'm gonna have to go with what this guy said. Yeah if Ian wanted to get rid of Sally he wouldn't of made a cliffhanger that lead to her living and instead becoming robootized. As for Bunnie, it's something different and new and a whole new way to flesh out a hero who had relied on her robotic arms for so long. As for Anthonie, I doubt they killed him off, just made it seem like they did to make the situation fill far more dire.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games