Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sonic & Megaman together! In the same story! Their universes are collided!
gaia_angelleft gaia_diamond gaia_angelright
That is something you don't see everyday!

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
MilkWave
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sonic & Megaman together! In the same story! Their universes are collided!
gaia_angelleft gaia_diamond gaia_angelright
That is something you don't see everyday!
how's the story so far?

9,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
The story goes as DR Eggman finds a way to connect between the dimensions of Sonic's and Megaman... Along with his new partner DR Wiley they try to reset both worlds and build their empire.
gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond
They kidnap all Sonic's friends and turn them into robot masters.
along with that they made both heroes, Megaman and Sonic fight each other.

The story goes then with the adventures of both characters after they find that they can co-operate against the doctors and put their evil plan to stop!

We all better go read the comics to see and know more about! gaia_diamond
Loving this story, glad Archie really commit to it with a full 12 issues.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Finally others on Gaia know about the comic! whee

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

GayEclipse

It needs moar fans. Moar, I say.

Maybe then I would be able to see good discussions on it outside of imageboards.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Super Fightin Prototype
GayEclipse

Maybe then I would be able to see good discussions on it outside of imageboards.

I don't understand why the fan size is so low. sweatdrop

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

GayEclipse
Super Fightin Prototype
GayEclipse

I guess people see it's an adaptation and run in the other direction. There have been some rather... questionable comic adaptations of other popular games/shows/whatever. Not necessarily Archie Comics ones, but I can kind of understand people being hesitant if all the adaptations they've been exposed to is stuff like that Sabrina the Teenage Witch pseudo-manga and the Ruby Spears Mega Man cartoon. Then there's that weird-a** comic where Roll is a sex slave on an alien planet but I have only heard about it through the grapevine; for them to come up with something like that, I imagine it's worse than the Ruby Spears series.

I'm going to be honest and say I actually have not read a whole lot of the Mega Man comic, but from what little I have read, I think Ian Flynn does good work and actually likes the series he is writing for.
Super Fightin Prototype
GayEclipse
Super Fightin Prototype
GayEclipse

I guess people see it's an adaptation and run in the other direction. There have been some rather... questionable comic adaptations of other popular games/shows/whatever. Not necessarily Archie Comics ones, but I can kind of understand people being hesitant if all the adaptations they've been exposed to is stuff like that Sabrina the Teenage Witch pseudo-manga and the Ruby Spears Mega Man cartoon. Then there's that weird-a** comic where Roll is a sex slave on an alien planet but I have only heard about it through the grapevine; for them to come up with something like that, I imagine it's worse than the Ruby Spears series.

I'm going to be honest and say I actually have not read a whole lot of the Mega Man comic, but from what little I have read, I think Ian Flynn does good work and actually likes the series he is writing for.

Hmmm....maybe you're 'right', but I've been a fan of the Sonic the Hedgehog Archie comics since the first issue. I MUST say.....it IS a good series....probably of the few things that's keeping Sonic alive, aside from the games. It explains EVERYTHING you would like to know about Sonic and such. Flynn is a good storywriter...and he does have a good staff workin' behind him for both the Sonic and Megaman series. They're worth a try if you're looking to get into something different from other comics. The 12-issue collab series is actually not all that bad since it's practically the same people working on both comics.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff