Welcome to Gaia! ::

reader count

+1 1 100.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Dangerous Visionary

Miss Odile
Justice League movie sounds awesome! Unfortunately not a lot of hope that it's going to happen. I have a feeling it'll be put off and we'll see Wonder Woman.

What I would love to see in the movie, character wise (or in a live action move in general):

Superman (Even though he is my least favorite comic book character...ever..)
Wonder Woman
John Stewart (He's the black green lantern right? I could never remember his name besides it's been a long time. On top of that I was never really a fan of Green Lantern in the first place...)
Huntress
Black Canary
Zatanna
Martian Manhunter
Batman (Yes he has already been in many movies like Superman. I'm always looking forward to a fantastic Batman. It's not like the other Batman in the past were bad I just felt like he wasn't him completely.)

Let's shove Nightwing in there too! (Another thing I'm curious about as to how they would portray him. Could be a cameo (Is that the right word?) appearance~)

No specific actors or actresses for portrayal I just hope we get good ones along with a good directors and writers. (If not we're going to end up with Catwoman. Remember who directed that one? It was Pitof (no last name..seriously) )

LOL yeah John is the Black Green Lantern. I rather they just did a Nightwing movie. (Animated though I don't think it would work live action wise. Despite what the Tumblr community says). A cameo could would but what would really be the point? It's going to be hard trying to make us care about the main JLA as well as whoever the hell the villains may be. Too many characters might kill this movie as well.

Dangerous Prophet

Miss-dark8607
Shaish
Really? I hope it comes out. And I like the idea of them doing what Marvel did but in reverse, do the big 'all-together' movie first and then branch out into individual/solo movies after that have connections to each other/cameos. I think that'd be interesting.

Also yes I don't want Christian Bale as Batman again, or a Nolan-verse Batman period. I view those as their own sort of reality and don't want it clashing into the other.

..I just had a worrying thought though. What if this supposed Justice League is based on the new 52? I think I might cry.

But besides that, I would love to see something like with the cast of the cartoon? Because I honestly enjoyed the Justice League cartoon. It'd be neat if they could make a movie/series of movies based on the Batman Animated Series as well, as that was also very enjoyable. (Not to mention had the best Catwoman and included Ivy and Harley).

I'd like to see in the supposed Justice League Movie;

Flash (Wally, not Barry)
Aquaman
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Hawk Girl
Hawkman
Green Arrow
Vixen
Green Lantern (Hal? But I haven't read/seen Guy at all so maybe just throw them all in or have brief appearances? Don't know much about Kyle either but John was in the whole cartoon series at least)
Zatanna and her father (Zatara?) (I also loved the woman who played her in Smallville, she was practically perfect for the role)

OMG if they base it off the new 52 I think I will kick a basket of puppies. gonk However, due to the collective wisdom leading DC atm.... FUUUUU I think your post has giving me the most chilling set of emotions to date. Good line up of heroes though. Though I rather Kyle as GL since doesn't really seem like Hal is that popular plus currently he's kind of overused with the tv series and comics.

gonk gonk
Probably a good idea, since obviously Kyle and Guy aren't used enough because I know like near nothing about them. XD Just the brief snippets I've seen of them in the cartoons/scans on tumblr or something.

Dangerous Prophet

Oh geeze I would love to see a Nightwing movie. Or a movie where all of the Robins have to work together as a team or something. I love the thought of united Robins working against a common enemy and with Batman all together at some point because that would be epic.
But yes, Nightwing does need his own movie. You figure they would've jumped on that ship long ago since just about any hint of Nightwing immediately rockets sales.
neutral
And yes animated. Live action would be cool but less easier to handle and more likely to fail.
Also they need to use the blue suit with fingerstripes. Fingerstripes.

Dangerous Visionary

Shaish

gonk gonk
Probably a good idea, since obviously Kyle and Guy aren't used enough because I know like near nothing about them. XD Just the brief snippets I've seen of them in the cartoons/scans on tumblr or something.

Yeah it's always good to throw in some unfamiliar faces sometimes that's why I like JL: Unlimited so much. Never knew about any Shining Knight, Question, or really any all those long forgotten characters of the DCU. 3nodding

Dangerous Visionary

Shaish
Oh geeze I would love to see a Nightwing movie. Or a movie where all of the Robins have to work together as a team or something. I love the thought of united Robins working against a common enemy and with Batman all together at some point because that would be epic.
But yes, Nightwing does need his own movie. You figure they would've jumped on that ship long ago since just about any hint of Nightwing immediately rockets sales.
neutral
And yes animated. Live action would be cool but less easier to handle and more likely to fail.

Nah they should use the disco suit the fan girls love the disco suit emotion_awesome

Dangerous Prophet

Miss-dark8607
Shaish

gonk gonk

Yeah it's always good to throw in some unfamiliar faces sometimes that's why I like JL: Unlimited so much. Never knew about any Shining Knight, Question, or really any all those long forgotten characters of the DCU. 3nodding

That's true. XD I just didn't like the lack of Flash. D: I noticed his absence waaay too much in the second season.

Dangerous Prophet

Miss-dark8607
Shaish
neutral

Nah they should use the disco suit the fan girls love the disco suit emotion_awesome

rofl
This movie's going to fail, it's pretty obvious that they're rushing this movie because of the success of the Avengers. If they don't establish an emotional connection to these charachters first no one's going to care.

Dangerous Visionary

Capzaicin
This movie's going to fail, it's pretty obvious that they're rushing this movie because of the success of the Avengers. If they don't establish an emotional connection to these charachters first no one's going to care.

I have had over 20 years of emotional connections with most of the members of JLA. I care about Clark, Bruce, Diana, Wally, and at times Hal (thank Bruce Timm for that) So again just bring it on and let's see what happens. Yeah I know the muggles/mainstream non-comic book fans may find it jarring but whatever. Bout time we just had a movie for comic book fans.

Dangerous Visionary

Shaish
Miss-dark8607
Shaish

gonk gonk

That's true. XD I just didn't like the lack of Flash. D: I noticed his absence waaay too much in the second season.

Well now you have three of them in YJ. wink Really most of the founding members took a back seat in the season two which was good.

Dangerous Prophet

Miss-dark8607
Shaish
Miss-dark8607
Shaish

gonk gonk

Well now you have three of them in YJ. wink Really most of the founding members took a back seat in the season two which was good.

Truuue. I do like the amount of Wally in there, though I miss him joking/messing around with d**k. 8(
True when I think about it. I just. Bah I don't know. I really missed his humor and messing around.

Dangerous Visionary

Shaish
Miss-dark8607
Shaish
Miss-dark8607
Shaish

gonk gonk

Truuue. I do like the amount of Wally in there, though I miss him joking/messing around with d**k. 8(
True when I think about it. I just. Bah I don't know. I really missed his humor and messing around.

Yeah another thing that kind of annoys me is that DC (like Marvel) focuses too much on their top money makers and not enough on the other great characters. (Seriously too much Batman not enough EVERYONE ELSE!) I really would like to see a Flash film animated or otherwise as well other great characters from DC.

Dangerous Prophet

Miss-dark8607
Shaish
Miss-dark8607
Shaish
Miss-dark8607
Shaish

gonk gonk

Yeah another thing that kind of annoys me is that DC (like Marvel) focuses too much on their top money makers and not enough on the other great characters. (Seriously too much Batman not enough EVERYONE ELSE!) I really would like to see a Flash film animated or otherwise as well other great characters from DC.

Yeeeah. D: I'd also like to see more Aquaman and Atlantis. I thought he was actually quite interesting when he showed up in the Justice League cartoon but they never..really went into him much. :/ Or what J'onn was up to while he was in China/after he left on a sort of hiatus-getting-in-touch-with-humanity break. I'd love to see/learn more about Zatanna and Zatara and maybe even when Bruce trained with them. And I wanted to know more about Black Canary and her mother (who I didn't know was also Black Canary? Until I ran into it on a wiki page). I'd love to see a movie focused on the Robins, but I think I already said that fdjkls. Etc. And Superboy? I don't actually know much about him, and from what I've seen the 90's version of him is completely different from the one in the new Young Justice so I'd love to see that version of him animated (not to mention his outfit and hair were pretty awesome just sayin. Not that I got my hair cut like that or anything. ninja )
Just. Yes. I love Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman but I would honestly like to know more about the ones in the back. Second season of Justice League had so many characters in the Watchtower and I knew like..maybe 5% of them? D8>
[/long]

Dangerous Visionary

Shaish

Yeeeah. D: I'd also like to see more Aquaman and Atlantis. I thought he was actually quite interesting when he showed up in the Justice League cartoon but they never..really went into him much. :/ Or what J'onn was up to while he was in China/after he left on a sort of hiatus-getting-in-touch-with-humanity break. I'd love to see/learn more about Zatanna and Zatara and maybe even when Bruce trained with them. And I wanted to know more about Black Canary and her mother (who I didn't know was also Black Canary? Until I ran into it on a wiki page). I'd love to see a movie focused on the Robins, but I think I already said that fdjkls. Etc. And Superboy? I don't actually know much about him, and from what I've seen the 90's version of him is completely different from the one in the new Young Justice so I'd love to see that version of him animated (not to mention his outfit and hair were pretty awesome just sayin. Not that I got my hair cut like that or anything. ninja )
Just. Yes. I love Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman but I would honestly like to know more about the ones in the back. Second season of Justice League had so many characters in the Watchtower and I knew like..maybe 5% of them? D8>
[/long]

LOL well said....hmm at this point maybe they should just do more animated movies instead. Sadly though Direct to DVD and really animated films of such things don't make as much as they should. emo

Dangerous Prophet

Miss-dark8607
Shaish

[/long]

LOL well said....hmm at this point maybe they should just do more animated movies instead. Sadly though Direct to DVD and really animated films of such things don't make as much as they should. emo

Ugh I know and it's such a shame because they're all pretty awesome. D: And really well done in just about every single way. I'm really hoping they'll continue to use the old continuity for them like they have been and not the new 52, it's starting to become a worry of mine. <__< I like that at least in some format we're still getting the previous and loved universe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff