+1 1 100.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
My choice for Wonder Woman is and will always be Lucy Lawless. If a 47 year old Robert Downey Jr. can play Tony Stark then a 44 year old Lucy Lawless can play Wonder Woman.

Dangerous Visionary

Chibi Nerd
My choice for Wonder Woman is and will always be Lucy Lawless. If a 47 year old Robert Downey Jr. can play Tony Stark then a 44 year old Lucy Lawless can play Wonder Woman.

Now if only we had more people like you in the world. 3nodding

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
Miss-dark8607
Chibi Nerd

If anyone has seen Spartacus then they know Lucy Lawless still has it

Dangerous Visionary

Chibi Nerd
Miss-dark8607
Chibi Nerd

Her IMDB and Wiki has me convince she would do well. But you know Hollywood. emotion_facepalm

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
Miss-dark8607
Chibi Nerd
Miss-dark8607
Chibi Nerd

Her IMDB and Wiki has me convince she would do well. But you know Hollywood. emotion_facepalm

Like I said if a 47 year old Robert Downey Jr can play Tony Stark who is in his early to mid 30's then she can play Wonder Woman.

Dangerous Visionary

Chibi Nerd
Miss-dark8607
Chibi Nerd
Miss-dark8607
Chibi Nerd

Like I said if a 47 year old Robert Downey Jr can play Tony Stark who is in his early to mid 30's then she can play Wonder Woman.

Yeah but double standards and such. stare

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
Miss-dark8607
Chibi Nerd
Miss-dark8607
Chibi Nerd
Miss-dark8607
Chibi Nerd

She looks less her age than he does

Beloved Friend

I am not sure if anyone has posted this but it was said that WB is looking at Ben Affleck to direct the Justice League movie.

NYDailyNews.com

Dangerous Visionary

Emeraude Lorelei
I am not sure if anyone has posted this but it was said that WB is looking at Ben Affleck to direct the Justice League movie.

NYDailyNews.com

Hmm I heard on Tumblr that he already turned it down. I think the best director would be good old JJ Abrams. I mean hey it has aliens right? emotion_awesome
Chibi Nerd
Miss-dark8607
Chibi Nerd
Miss-dark8607
Chibi Nerd

Ew.

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
Kyoujin Tsuru
Chibi Nerd
Miss-dark8607
Chibi Nerd
Miss-dark8607
Chibi Nerd

Ew.

Elaborate
Chibi Nerd
Kyoujin Tsuru
Chibi Nerd
Miss-dark8607
Chibi Nerd

Ew.

Elaborate
Lucy Lawless. Never found her attractive.
It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that Lucy Lawless would play a great Wonder Woman, or at least would have, but she is showing her age somewhat, and while I'm not prejudiced against older women or anything, it's important to remember that Diana is an Amazon. She's an ideal, a being of physical perfection, and no I don't just mean sex appeal. So, while Lawless may have been a good choice once upon a time, I think that time is past. We need a woman in her prime, not past her prime, if we're to believe we're seeing an Amazon Princess on the big screen.

As for who that woman should be, well...I have no idea. sweatdrop

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
Captain Talavar
It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that Lucy Lawless would play a great Wonder Woman, or at least would have, but she is showing her age somewhat, and while I'm not prejudiced against older women or anything, it's important to remember that Diana is an Amazon. She's an ideal, a being of physical perfection, and no I don't just mean sex appeal. So, while Lawless may have been a good choice once upon a time, I think that time is past. We need a woman in her prime, not past her prime, if we're to believe we're seeing an Amazon Princess on the big screen.

Well I could at least see Lucy as Hippolyta. Lynn Collins would make a great Wonder Woman
Chibi Nerd
Captain Talavar

Well I could at least see Lucy as Hippolyta. Lynn Collins would make a great Wonder Woman
I could definitely see her playing Hippolyta. That would be pretty cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff