Welcome to Gaia! ::

reader count

+1 1 100.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

We wont see another DC move till 2015 after the Darknight Rises, and at this point its going to come across as an Avengers rip off, because its ether going to be aliens or Darkseid, which would mean an alien invasion.

Point is?

Someone is going to steel (haha!) the show in the final battle (Superman) because they're the only one who can fight the big bad. What I'm getting at is I don't have much hope for it to be good. More so because Warner Brothers is looking to reboot Batman (Again) and make it less dark then Nolan's Batman, to fit in with this new all encompassing universe. However if you've ever read Batman, Nolan's movies are par for the course.

Dangerous Visionary

TheWikkedJester
We wont see another DC move till 2015 after the Darknight Rises, and at this point its going to come across as an Avengers rip off, because its ether going to be aliens or Darkseid, which would mean an alien invasion.

Point is?

Someone is going to steel (haha!) the show in the final battle (Superman) because they're the only one who can fight the big bad. What I'm getting at is I don't have much hope for it to be good. More so because Warner Brothers is looking to reboot Batman (Again) and make it less dark then Nolan's Batman, to fit in with this new all encompassing universe. However if you've ever read Batman, Nolan's movies are par for the course.

LOL. Well its better than 2020 and they could do the whole injustice league angle which would be cooler that aliens or one single BIG BAD. I mean not only do we get to see all our favorite heroes on the big screen but their most infamous rivals! (Yes that means a new Joker and all the lovely little comments that come with that) stare
Miss-dark8607
DeanHavoc
I would rather see a Wonderwoman movie and maybe a Flash movie before i see a Justice leauge movie. But i am all for it.

I rather Wonder Woman and Aquaman myself.
I can agree with the Aquaman movie too.

Super Genius

I think they could pull Crisis on Two Earths off really well, and not rely on Darkseid.

Dangerous Visionary

Lex Joseph Luthor
I think they could pull Crisis on Two Earths off really well, and not rely on Darkseid.

You just want to be in it. xd

Dapper Lunatic

It's going to flop.
They are going to rush it in and it's going to be a fish without water.
I'm surprised that the Justice League came before The Avengers
considering that I bet a good portion of non-comic readers know
more about the Justice League than they did the Avengers.

thanks for ruining everything marvel

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
JLA would be as good, maybe even better than the Avengers, if and only if, they have good casting.

How about if they make a Teen Titans or Young Justice movie too? O.o

Dangerous Visionary

cybertronian kryptonite
It's going to flop.
They are going to rush it in and it's going to be a fish without water.
I'm surprised that the Justice League came before The Avengers
considering that I bet a good portion of non-comic readers know
more about the Justice League than they did the Avengers.

thanks for ruining everything marvel

Typos ingored. 3nodding But yeah if they rush it or pick the wrong people it will be total crisis of a movie. emotion_awesome
I would want to see a few more major leaguers get films first, like wonderwoman, aquaman, martian manhunter and maybe green arrow.
plus, after avengers and dark knight, plus even spiderman, I think superheroes are doing as well as ever.

Dangerous Visionary

jj1027
I would want to see a few more major leaguers get films first, like wonderwoman, aquaman, martian manhunter and maybe green arrow.
plus, after avengers and dark knight, plus even spiderman, I think superheroes are doing as well as ever.

I'm the opposite. I rather have a group vote. see who's the most popular characters and then do the stand alone movies. Besides don't really want to wait till 2020 for this. sweatdrop As by then yeah I think the mainstream audience WILL be fed up with this genre or sub-genre.
The love of superheroes is eternal, ingrained as deeply as anything in modern culture. It is not going away, not anytime soon. They have been here so long, and are going as strong now as ever. I am a patient man, and avengers was worth the wait. Either way they do it, I'm good with it.

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
It seems to me that they have a better chance in Making it an animated movie. They seem to do those better.
Is it going to be a sequel?

Dangerous Visionary

Kyoujin Tsuru
Is it going to be a sequel?

As said on youtube comments that like the Star War Christmas of DC's past. Yeah this is why we couldn't have nice things in the 90's. There's only so much you could have done with wins 95. xd *I don't know if anyone was using Macs at the time seems like almost everyone switched to Windows in the mid 90's*

Dangerous Visionary

chang-hang
JLA would be as good, maybe even better than the Avengers, if and only if, they have good casting.

How about if they make a Teen Titans or Young Justice movie too? O.o

That would great though I bet Marvel is thinking about doing the Runaways. Which would be great. We do need a teenage super hero teen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff