Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
The camera men and eventually the audiance are the enemies, unless they sacrafice tacos to the great merc god.

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
TheDarknessArrives
EricaLiz
TheDarknessArrives
EricaLiz
TCIX
EricaLiz
I really liked him versus Bullseye. They're just both so crazy.

...Beeeeee the meeeaaaaat....

tipped for referencing awesome Deadpool storyline. although personally i preferred the "Chainsaw FTW!" moment

Just everything in there. That whole story line.

Or when he shoryukens Kitty Pryde (who I love).

"Say it! SAY IT!"

"......Get your fllthy meathooks off of me!"

"YES!"

lmao. I loved it when Deadpool pretended to be stupid so Bullseye would fall for his trap. "Who commits suicide with a bow and arrow?!"

I have to go reread all my Deadpool comics now. I'd say those two still, though. One of my favorite Hero/Villain pairs.

I just got done reading Deadpool&Cable Ultimate Collection Book 1. Now I want the other two books, but there just two expense for me at the moment. That and now I wanna know two things: 1. If Bea Arthur even knew about Deadpool and gave an opinion of him and 2. If there was ever a Deadpool comic showing his reaction to Bea Arthur's sad death

I dont know if it appeared in comics but i think the Deadpool artist at the time did draw a one page thing of Deadpool freaking out

Friendly Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
I really have no idea. I just hope that they keep Deadpool hilarious.
It has to be T-Ray, and maybe Taskmaster as a sort of Scarecrow to his Ra's Al Ghul.

Desirable Genius

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Omega red... Hands down

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
I don't think we need a singular Villan. I think AIM or HYDRA would be good for him to fight.

Or Taskmaster. Lots of mooks to slaughter.

Desirable Genius

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Omega red. That wouldbe fun

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Deadpool would be the villian of the movie, however the twist would be the entire movie would be from his twisted point of view. The antagonist would be a famous hero someone that the movie company could never kill off. Possibly Wolverine or Spiderman.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
I'd prefer if it were Deadpool double crossing one of his clients because he has a morality conflict and ends up taking on someone like Taskmaster amongst others. With Taskmaster though, it's someone who'd know Wade well enough to come prepared and we get to see Deadpool use his smarts against someone who's the best in the merc business.

Something out of the pages of Smokin' Aces or Kill Bill vol. 1 would be great, where it's just one insane fight after the other.

Desirable Lunatic

Im only half excited for the movie.... Im still recovering from the trauma of witnessing that blasphemous abomination they tried to pass off as Deadpool in X-Men Origins: Wolverine....

Desirable Lunatic

Conlan Nalnoc
Deadpool would be the villian of the movie, however the twist would be the entire movie would be from his twisted point of view. The antagonist would be a famous hero someone that the movie company could never kill off. Possibly Wolverine or Spiderman.

Deadpool fighting Wolverine is always awesome, especially given their history. Deadpool vs. The Hulk is usually amusing too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff