Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I know Trigon is her father (of course), but how is she related to him as far as him coming to Earth? Why does he need her to get to this dimension? Is her existence inhibiting him from coming or is it the only thing letting him through?

Real question is this: if she were to die, would he have free access to Earth's dimension or would he be locked out forever?

Thanks, and sorry about all the questions. Any insight on the relationship Raven has with her Father would be nice, I think I'm gonna start a fan fiction and never finish it just like all the others razz

Invisible Vampire

23,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The one thing I have always enjoyed about DC. When it comes to demons, they follow the one rule that not many people acknowledge. In order to be in our realm..demons have to have permission or a gateway that allows them.

Since Raven is Trigon's daughter...and he's a demon (unfortunately they're allowed to twist words and emotions and thus create an invitation for themselves) her emotions would theoretically allow him a way into this realm. Trigon's dimension though is actually a prison for him..so he has to be let out someway..the easiest way would be to influence his daughter because she's powerful.

As to how her death would affect him... I believe at one time it killed him...but I don't think it would affect his ability to come to Earth..all he'd have to do is find somebody he could manipulate and he'd be here.

Continuing the Insanity ~Kiti~

Steadfast Protector

The writers have been very inconsistent about this.

The whole reason Raven was conceived was to serve as a conduit for Trigon to arrive via.

Her Soul-Self is black as a reflection of her demonic heritage.
When she's a heroine, she's in control and unfamiliar with normal life.
(She was sequestered from birth to teach her discipline.)

When she first appeared, she had a youthful face. Over time, her features sharpened and
she lost weight, and her hairline receded.

Later, she appeared red with more eyes, a la Trigon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff