Welcome to Gaia! ::

nusagi-chan's Significant Otter

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
please, if there are any fans of the ultimate balls to the walls hero, please make your voices heard!

Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Frank is pretty cool.
Only read one issue so far but I liked it. He was writing to some guy in prison.

Also, I'm picking up some Punisher next time I'm at the library. Any recs on what books I should start with?

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
if you really want a good taste of punisher, look for the WAR ZONE series. its one of my favorites
Angry Tigris
if you really want a good taste of punisher, look for the WAR ZONE series. its one of my favorites

Sweet, I'll look for some of those, thanks!

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
vin the fanatic
Angry Tigris

so have you found them yet? you can get them at any comic book store with real variety
Angry Tigris
vin the fanatic
Angry Tigris

so have you found them yet? you can get them at any comic book store with real variety

I'm just gonna get it at the library. I do need to go to a comic shop soon though.
Read War Zone 1-5. Though it was newer than I thought it was going to be, I enjoyed seeing him ******** with the Avengers. xd

I'm reading a book of his early appearances next.

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
vin the fanatic
Read War Zone 1-5. Though it was newer than I thought it was going to be, I enjoyed seeing him ******** with the Avengers. xd

Essential Punisher Vol. 1's great for his early appearances. There's some fun, if slightly dated, stories in there.
Evil Penguin Overlord
vin the fanatic

Essential Punisher Vol. 1's great for his early appearances. There's some fun, if slightly dated, stories in there.

That's the one I'm reading. I'm not a huge fan of Amazing Spiderman and I thought he was underdeveloped in those first few appearances. The Punisher Special Preview is what it's all about. Haven't read the Daredevil one yet either.

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i liked Rick remender's punisher run

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items