Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's Wednesday! Once you get back from the comic book shop, come here and post what you've bought.

-Which comics were on your pull list?
-Which ones did you grab just because you liked the cover/got recommended in the store/heard good buzz about?
-Which ones did you look at and then put back on the shelf?
-Did you pick up any trades/digests/manga?
-Do you regret any of the comics you bought today?

Come on, let's see those lists! I'll post mine this evening after I get back from the comic shop after work. biggrin
I won't be able to get to the shop until Saturday, but here's what I'll be picking up then if the comics gods are kind.

It's a degenerate week for me as I'm after three trades (two of which I already own as singles...does that make it more or less debauched?)

POWER GIRL : A NEW BEGINNING
EXCALIBUR VISIONARIES : WARREN ELLIS : VOL 01
CROSSED : VOL 01

And, in terms of wild single action, I'm looking at...

ACTION COMICS #888
ADVENTURE COMICS #10
BATGIRL #9
BRIGHTEST DAY #0
SECRET SIX #20
BLACK WIDOW #1
SIEGE: YOUNG AVENGERS #1
And, go careful, this one may shock...possibly DEADPOOL TEAM-UP #894
No Adventure Comics?
Here's what I picked up this week:

- Army of Darkness #27
- Black Widow #1
- Iron Man: Noir #1
- The Losers #1 ('What's Next' Reprint)
- PunisherMax #6
- Secret Six #20
- Siege: Captain America
- Siege: Loki

That's just this week's stuff. I also raided their back issue bins for some old-school Nick Fury stuff and some Brian Azzarello Hellblazer, and picked up some other newer issues that I'd lagged behind on, like Supergod #3, Siege #3 and the latest issue of Detective Comics.
I haven't read them yet, so I can't comment on any regrets at this point, but with 3 issues #1s and 2 one-shots, it's hardly out of the question.
Ta! Well caught!
I'm sure I'd have corrected that in the shop...if not, this thread's off to a helpful start. smile
I got
The Flash #1
X-Men Second Coming #1
Hulked Out Heroes #1
Adventure Comics #10
Brightest Day #0

Oh and I got the promotional Flash Ring
Oh, Hell, is that out today? gonk

I'm going to need to buy some extra happy today, aren't I...
The Ring is actually smaller than the Lanterns Rings but it has more detail
Wally_West

I'm going to need to buy some extra happy today, aren't I...

You were thinking of picking up SHIELD#1, yes? Might do the trick. smile
Yeah, I'm going to be getting SHIELD #1 and the Pixie Strikes Back comics (which I'm doing in the understanding that Oni will buy Atlas in return).
Assuming the people at your LCS aren't as awesome as mine, and didn't buy up all the copies. Or possibly that the people who run your LCS aren't as lame as mine, and didn't buy enough copies.
Wally_West
Pixie Strikes Back comics (which I'm doing in the understanding that Oni will buy Atlas in return).

That sounds like a win for everyone involved. Where're you starting him with Atlas?
Nothing.

Actually, I'm not going to be able to grab anything until the weekend.
This topic has actually inspired me to get up and out to my LCS on Wednesdays... I'm going to try and go today and post what I get! Hopefully.
This thread could end up getting quite expensive for us, between "Haven't you forgotten...?", "Why don't you try...?" and "I really should...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff