Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Amazing Deadpool
haha nice. hows it looking so far?

A bit pricey and plagued by Gaia's lack of orange things that aren't pumpkiny. smile
well if you ever get it i cant wait to see it
Heine Westenfluss
Nothing probably...since they probably haven't been sent to Europe yet due to the Iceland Volcano's ash and the no-fly temporary lawthingie ~_~
..What does a big assed floating pile of Volcano Ash look like anyway?
Wally_West
TPB, if that's what you're going for. Trade Paper Back.In my experience, TBA stands for "To Be Announced," hence my confusion. I thought you knew something about an upcoming comic I didn't.

rofl

I always get those initials mixed up. I believe I shall just say trade for now on.
I'd love to see Hickman's Reed(s) thrown together with Maberry's Doom. Yes.

Reveler

4,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Nekotalim_II
Heine Westenfluss
Nothing probably...since they probably haven't been sent to Europe yet due to the Iceland Volcano's ash and the no-fly temporary lawthingie ~_~
..What does a big assed floating pile of Volcano Ash look like anyway?
Not really visible with the human eye. It's like high up in the sky...like plane high! I just got some satellite looks from the weather report.
But yeah, they ordered a no fly zone a couple days back, because it was too dangerous and could have potentially damaged planes and whatnot. Now it's sorta back to normal with a whole lot of delays.
I'll just get my comics next week, with my other stuff...probably.

btw: Volcano's ...thunder?; this happened IN the volcano while erupting!

Edit: It looks like Galactus from the FF2 movie ...sorta! xp
Well that's a complete rip-Holy Ragnarok scene!

Also from the new library that just opened:

Essential X-Factor Vol.3
Queen and Country Vol.1
All Star Comics Vol.10
Kurosagi Corpse Delivery 8
Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei 3&4

It's a long way away and I kind of wish the shelves weren't so short, but the Graphic section is undivided and has a lot of good comics and manga.
what is team ROBOunicorn?
The same thing as Cissie calling Batman "Brucie-Kun."
GLJordan
what is team ROBOunicorn?

To simplify. It's a word Oni created for the team-up of Pixie, X-23, Blindfold, Murcery, and Armor. XD
Also, a trigger word to what I can only assume is a post-hypnotic suggestion that compels me into playing hour-long bouts of Robot Unicorn Attack.

I'll post my pulls later today after I visit the LCS.
Linda Lee Danvers
The same thing as Cissie calling Batman "Brucie-Kun."

Where it differs is that people other than the nickname's originator have liked the nickname and started using it too, which I think has yet to happen with any of Cissie's. That's always the test of these things, I think.

Also unlike all this Brucie-Kun/Ibn gibberish there's a certain practical utility to it. It's quicker to type "Team Robounicorn" than it is to type "the team-up of Pixie, X-23, Blindfold, Mercury, and Armor."

It's far more like, back during 52, when Maia decided that "the Stranger Rangers" was a more fun thing to say than "the team up of Adam Strange, Starfire, Animal Man and Lobo."

O.G. Gaian

15,375 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Justice League of America #44
Power Girl #11
X-Factor #204
Green Lantern #53
Joe The Barbarian #4
Spider-Man Fever #1
The Amazing Spider-Man #628
Captain America: Who Won't Wield the Shield #1
Daredevil #501 - 506
Doomwar #3
Hellblazer #266
Hercules: Fall of an Avenger #2
The Savage Axe of Ares #1

Sold out of Siege: Spider-Man and Sif #1. LCS needs to order more of these comics. I considered Pixie Strikes Back #3, if only because of Immonen, but they didn't have the first two issues. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff