Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Conversationalist

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
So anyone following Marvels 'ultimates' universe knows at this point in this alternate universe Peter Parker died protecting Captain America during the civil war. During this time Miles Morales finds himself gaining the iconic powers of Spiderman plus a few new, and very cool ones I might add.
Personally I love the Miles Morales version, and knowing that the original Spidey is still safely tucked away in earth 616, but I wonder how other people are feeling about this change.
In the darkness awaits...

That's kinda funny because currently he's not "safely tucked away in 616"

He's fighting spider-killing immortals across the spiderverse

Gotta love Spiderverse...

A great evil...

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
As much as I love Peter Parker, Miles Morales is a nice change of pace. It's interesting seeing spiderman go in another direction for once. Plus Miles is hella awesome!
GTFO Its Koda Bear
So anyone following Marvels 'ultimates' universe knows at this point in this alternate universe Peter Parker died protecting Captain America during the civil war. During this time Miles Morales finds himself gaining the iconic powers of Spiderman plus a few new, and very cool ones I might add.
Personally I love the Miles Morales version, and knowing that the original Spidey is still safely tucked away in earth 616, but I wonder how other people are feeling about this change.

Peter will always have a special place in my heart, but Miles is also an amazing Spidey, and as said, is a nice change. This is why I really kind of want the MCU to - eventually, at least - feature Miles as a main protagonist rather than Peter. That, and because we've been rehashed Peter's story twice in less than 15 years.

Not to mention, it would be good for POC representation (in the Marvel franchise, and in general). Just think of all the little black boys who could identify with this new Super Role-Model! Think of all the little black boys who read the comics and already do... kind of touching, if you ask me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff