Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dinah Lance
Wait a minute....Infinite Klarion?! eek

He's in InfiniCrisis#6 apparently. I think we get Justin vs The Riddler there too.

Lady Johanna Constantine

I demand that Frank Quitely do the Ragged Robin story. I love his Robin. If such a thing were possible, I'd put the Williams project on my pull list right now as he has a talent for finding the best projects to work on, ie Promethea and Desolation Jones.

And Seven Soldiers #0 and #1. That's three different Eisner-nominated works the guy's done this year. He can certainly pick them.

Quitely's ALLnow Kay is a great design. And one of those things that new Invisibles readers have to be reminded was well before Donnie Darko.
Kay_Challis
Dinah Lance
Wait a minute....Infinite Klarion?! eek

He's in InfiniCrisis#6 apparently. I think we get Justin vs The Riddler there too.

He is, and he's so cute! whee

Justin vs. The Riddler will be in Infinite Crisis #7, along with appearences frmo the other six Soldiers. 3nodding
Kay_Challis

And Seven Soldiers #0 and #1. That's three different Eisner-nominated works the guy's done this year. He can certainly pick them.

I wasn't sure if that was him, forgot to check. heart

Quote:
Quitely's ALLnow Kay is a great design. And one of those things that new Invisibles readers have to be reminded was well before Donnie Darko.

He also does a smashing leather Robin. 3nodding I hated Donnie Darko and honestly hadn't made that particular connection before.
Victor Stone

He is, and he's so cute! whee

Ta.
And damn, I'm sorely tempted to break my self-imposed "No bittorrenting of works in print" rule...just for one night.
Lady Johanna Constantine

He also does a smashing leather Robin. 3nodding I hated Donnie Darko and honestly hadn't made that particular connection before.

Didn't like the film myself either. Except for the sound production and the annoying teacher.

Can't think where we see Quietly's leather Robin...other than the sketchy little cover image he did for Anarchy for the Masses. Where are you thinking of?

And why does Opera keep giving me BBCode tags I've not asked for? I'm in a strange town with no Firefox and no comics. Nothing feels right. neutral
Kay_Challis

Can't think where we see Quietly's leather Robin...other than the sketchy little cover image he did for Anarchy for the Masses. Where are you thinking of?

There's a spread at the very beginning of the final issue where Quitely draws them all lined up and there's a score of white balloons in the background.
Lady Johanna Constantine

There's a spread at the very beginning of the final issue where Quitely draws them all lined up and there's a score of white balloons in the background.

Gah! *smacks forehead* 'Course there is.
Kay_Challis

Gah! *smacks forehead* 'Course there is.

It's my favorite Robin art of the whole series. wink
Sorce
Ashram_VII
I'm sure a lot of you have already seen the Variant Wonder Woman #1 Cover, but I thought I'd point it out regardless.

I think it's absolutely fantastic and fun. I'm anxiously waiting to see what Allen Heinberg does with WW. 3nodding
From that thread...

Quote:
Pretty sure Heinberg is only committed to the fist 4 or 5 issues ... and that DC is glossing over that fact ...

If this indeed be true ... scream

Maia>> I'm probably going to try to get my hands on both covers, so ... whee

(the Dodsons' cover is completely vundeva)
Where might I see the Dodson cover? surprised
Dodson all the way.
Ashram_VII
I'm sure a lot of you have already seen the Variant Wonder Woman #1 Cover, but I thought I'd point it out regardless.

I think it's absolutely fantastic and fun. I'm anxiously waiting to see what Allen Heinberg does with WW. 3nodding

Thanks Askram. Why are there two Wonder Women on the cover? Is Hippolyta back?
Willingham Talking Fables
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

biggrin I'm looking forward to Fables: 1,001 Nights Of Snowfall. biggrin
Ooh! Ooh! Quote that in the Fables thread! NEATNESS!
Giabrenna
Ooh! Ooh! Quote that in the Fables thread! NEATNESS!

Ok I'll try to find it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces