Welcome to Gaia! ::

As you may know, we had originally planned for a third sticky to go up with the rest of our new ones, a sticky that covered all of the big news from the various major labels out there and a thread to discuss general impressions and thoughts (specifics of course could get their own topics if somebody had enough interest to do so) however us mods just don't have the time to maintain it and when asked nobody really showed interest.

Since the official thread listing is still incomplete (I need links people!) this thread will be here to a) bring attention to the fact that we are going to have a news sticky b) hopefully getting anybody who's interested in maintaining it to show up and say so as well as say what they want to include and c) an organizing spot to figure out how you want said sticky to be designed and run. You guys will be in charge of which means the responsiblity of updating it and keeping the spam out will be yours.

That said, do we have any volunteers? Any ideas? Anything at all?
Hrrm, looks like the migrator ate the first post of the JTHM thread and the rest of the Hellboy thread. Damn. Anybody wanna remake them?

As for the sexiest superheroine thread... do we still have the pretty boy thread to go with it?

The Wizard one... we'll look over.
Here it is, though it's had the same eaten posts as Johnny's has.

Eye-Candy, Comic Book Pretty Boys
Mz D
Here it is, though it's had the same eaten posts as Johnny's has.

Eye-Candy, Comic Book Pretty Boys

They can just start over. I had to..... sweatdrop
CosmicBeings Official Versus Thread

Then how bout we sticky it Cos, I mean if peope read the freakin stickies then we'd probably not have that many freakin vs threads!
There is also the Sonic thread.
WhiteJoker
Hrrm, looks like the migrator ate the first post of the JTHM thread and the rest of the Hellboy thread. Damn. Anybody wanna remake them?

As for the sexiest superheroine thread... do we still have the pretty boy thread to go with it?

Hellboy
WhiteJoker
Aw, that's just us railing against Wizard and engaging in horrendous name calling against Gareb Shamus. That being said, and seeing as you're a mod and all, please don't look it over. I said some things about the Wizard staff engaging in carnal knowledge with livestock. I'm not proud that I did it, but I'm not taking it back either.
Marty Nozz
Aw, that's just us railing against Wizard and engaging in horrendous name calling against Gareb Shamus. That being said, and seeing as you're a mod and all, please don't look it over. I said some things about the Wizard staff engaging in carnal knowledge with livestock. I'm not proud that I did it, but I'm not taking it back either.

Marty you missed what WJ said about the Constantine movie.
Raven_Darkholme
Marty Nozz

Marty you missed what WJ said about the Constantine movie.

Yeah well, I get hit in the head a lot.
Raven_Darkholme

Hrrrm, shall seriously consider it, has potential and it'd give a place outside of toys and collectables that's purely comic related.

As a side note,I don't even remember what I said about the Constantine movie... it was probably hate filled though. Anyways...

The Wizard thread = no; love the idea, love the concept, love what you're trying to say but.. well, that's the only thread focused on Wizard that I can ever recall appearing in Comics. Can't remember how often somebody's said "according to Wizard" or some such either but... I don't think it's been that often.

As a last off note, if somebody wants to remake the pretty boys thread with just something remotely resembling a first post of what the thread's for, I'll put both it and the heroine thread into the list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff