Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Survivor

26,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
comixmangagirl

(I'm mostly angry that Beast Boy will be in a future issue, but he won't be green. This irks me to no end...)

Beast Boy isn't green???!!!!!!!!11 Blasphemy!!!

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think it's fine. yes, the art is sub-par, but IMO it's better then what Amanda conner's artwork looks like without a colorist. It's also a lot better than Nicola Scott and her fiveheads. Jezuz.

I like Tim in it, but that's because I'm used to Tim being grown up and mature and coming off as an a**. I don't like cass, but I generally don't like her anyway. I think it's fine.

Devoted Member

I know I said I was going to keep it on my pull list but I am going to drop it from my pull list tomorrow. I am not really happy with how things are going (I just have been reading Teen Titans and not the other books in the house of young justice except for static shock but that is over with). I kind of feel as if I am being cheated out of the story because I am only getting Teen Titans and not the other books that have members of the team in it.

Shy Phantom

It's been a slow-build for sure,
but I'm hoping the upcoming crossover arc with Legion Lost
will finally get things moving at a faster pace.
There have definitely been moments when I'm just like
SNAP SNAP get the team together already-!
But then again, if I had it my way, they'd have been together by #3...
and Tim and Kon would be making out by #5... err, I mean, what >.>

Though I've been pleasantly surprised by Solstice,
I think she's a new favorite of mine now.
Despite a lot of hatin` on the art, I really love her design,
it's striking and interesting and so lovely. <3

Dapper Phantom

I've been reading it but not buying it; my friend and I buy a different rooster of titles and then trade them so that we're not sinking as much money into comics every month. Personally, I wouldn't buy the Teen Titans title; it feels too much like the poor mans version of Young Avengers which A. has better story lines and B. has the veritable god named Jim Cheung on art for a majority of the time.

Also was not pleased with how you basically have to buy Superboy as well (even more disappointing art) to understand the story half the time. I get that cross-marketing is a big thing in comics, but...erk.

Though I'm fond of the idea and design of Skitter, and Miguel is well, fabulous but had the worst coming out ever. And Kid Flash is hands down my favourite but...I'm not a fan of Scott Lobdells writing pretty much ever (Red Hood...)
So..what's the current death count?

Don't need names, just numbers.

Tipsy Darling

I'm keeping with Teen Titans because I adored the characters pre-reboot and so I want to see how they all turn out. And mostly Bart... I just love Bart too much that I have to see what happens to him. And I'm really interested in his story. I want to know his new origin story.

Though to be honest, the story is so slow right now. If it wasn't for how much I love the characters individually and want to see how they turn out, I probably would have dropped it. But I've always really liked Teen Titans so I want to see the team together. Though I'm pissed that to see half the team I have to start buying a new series. At least as far as I've seen, I'm going to have to start buying Ravengers to see Beast Boy and Rose.

Teen Titans is the only comic I still buy monthly. I'm waiting for the trades to come out for a few others.

Virtuous Saint

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
is it just me or is most of the heroes on the new 52 jerks, thieves, or sex addicts and also, what is the established history of teen titans anyway?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff