Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi guys!
So I have been reading bits and drabs, for instance - the dark pheonix saga, and the uncanny x-men...
However, I really want to delve more into EVERYTHING in the marvel universe - if possible.
I'm interested in the infinity gauntlet and want to know more about mutants and the x-men however I think there are so many alternate story lines and I just don't know where to start reading - what story to follow etc etc.
Any advice on where to start and where to continue!? C:
Haha I think when I started reading comics I just picked a place and started reading forward. Anything I didn't understand I would look it up and find out which comics it was from and read that part. Now I just read whatever is recommended. But specifically for Marvel you can read the Marvel Now Issues. They're starting from the beginning and trying to explain everything for newcomers. But the new xmen I don't think is great now. The old ones are definitely better.

Also you should read about the Second Coming. It might be confusing for you since its in the middle but you should learn about the beginning of the avengers vs xmen.

Shameless Lunatic

When I started reading comics I started with the Civil War ones, like all the characters are involved in this story line. Fantastic Four, Spiderman, Wolverine, Thunderbolts, Deadpool and so on.

Before you get into the Infinity Gauntlet you need to read 2 series first. Captain Marvel and Adam Warlock. These two series will ease you into understand the building blocks that led to the Infinity Gauntlet, Warlock and his relationship to Thanos and the general rule of Cosmic Marvel with space Jesus, Mar-Vell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff