Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Genius

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Alfred Knight
haha what a joke thread this is.

Odin alone changed the universe with a wave of his hand while Dr Strange can put all demons in bottles then drink em for fun.

If all else fails the Punisher will find a way to kill every frickin' ninja in the series, even if all he has is a toothpick and a malfunctioning table fan. If he dies, Deadpool can take over...and he's banned from dying.

forget Naruto, even Marvel's ninjas can do him in, no sweat. Even Jamie Madrox has to have a ninja dupe in him somewhere....

So, that makes Thanos an admin from the forum they call life?
Comic_Marvel
wow that was the stupidest thing i have ever seen and this is coming from the guy who calls south park an intelligent show

Why you felt the need to bring this up in the first place is beyond me and s**t I don't really care about this stupid debate because it's hardly a question.

However you did bring it up so here goes; South Park is such an amazing comment on modern society; it picks apart the minor things and the major things that are wrong with the world without preaching to it's audience. Sure there is a lot of foul language and in it's early days the majority of it's comedy was 'it's funny to see eight year old kids swear' but it's moved on and matured in a great way since then. So unless you have actually sat down and taken in a few episodes over the last few years you have no right to comment on this show when you clearly know nothing about it and hell if you had sat down and watched the show you would actually see it for what it was, if you yourself have a grain of intlligence.
marvel duh, u could remember it after a generation! but naruto rocks this generation
Marko182
Comic_Marvel
wow that was the stupidest thing i have ever seen and this is coming from the guy who calls south park an intelligent show

Why you felt the need to bring this up in the first place is beyond me and s**t I don't really care about this stupid debate because it's hardly a question.

However you did bring it up so here goes; South Park is such an amazing comment on modern society; it picks apart the minor things and the major things that are wrong with the world without preaching to it's audience. Sure there is a lot of foul language and in it's early days the majority of it's comedy was 'it's funny to see eight year old kids swear' but it's moved on and matured in a great way since then. So unless you have actually sat down and taken in a few episodes over the last few years you have no right to comment on this show when you clearly know nothing about it and hell if you had sat down and watched the show you would actually see it for what it was, if you yourself have a grain of intlligence.

First off I LOVE south Park on every level and secondly i was talking about that anime ttgl or what ever the hell its called not the debate
Mia Dearden
Marvel is timeless. Naruto will be boring in a year.

it sukes
Comic_Marvel
Marko182
Comic_Marvel

First off I LOVE south Park on every level and secondly i was talking about that anime ttgl or what ever the hell its called not the debate

Well if you don't see South Park as an intelligent show then quite clearly you don't like it on the actual level it is on and hell you don't even get it's main focus.
Comic_Marvel
Marko182
Comic_Marvel

Way to pass judgement without even watching it....
a celestial could blink the naruto universe out of existence. naruto is a phase anyway.
Try and build this little "episode" in your minds, all goes well in the Naruto-Verse, until the Marvel Zombies arrive and immediately start eating every single ninja on the face of the planet. Sounds good? it sure does to me...
marval is awsome domokun
how did this thread make it to 5 pages, marvel OWNS gonk naruto in every way, but i guess if the decision was given to people under the age of 12, they would blindly pick naruto stare
Thor and she-hulk.
this is all marvel would need.

i mean honestly, street fighter would be a better match-up than this drabble.
marvel.....way better....
naruto is a show/comic and marvel is a whole series of comics. for this to be remotely interesting of even comparable it would be shounen jump vs marvel. not making a case for either side, just saying i think that's the match-up that you were going for....
lol Marvel would win duh
Galactus alone would be able to take all those fool's out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas