Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
i been to local comic shops (since i'm not allow to go out of states and order stuff online) but if anyone near the houston area or somebody selling the UmBrella Academy series...please ocontact me about them... exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
Don't be afraid to ask the comic shop to order it for you. Barnes and Nobles can order it as well. I know there's two trades available. Both are pretty good.

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
well i ask comics shop to order and they won't and branes and noble i don't dare to step foot in
If the comic shop you're going to won't order a book for you then its definitely time to consider going to another shop. I don't know of anything that would prevent them from ordering it aside from laziness. I don't think the trades of The Umbrella Academy are out of print. I really doubt it now that Geek and Sundry have it up as a motion comic.

As for not daring to go into Barnes and Nobles, is this a personal decision, our did you snap in the middle of the store from an overdose of the Starbucks coffee and they won't let you back in? Too many of those White Chocolate Mochas can drive folks over the edge.

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
ohh no it's nothing like that... i hate being accused of s**t and they thought i was with a crowd of punk kids that they're stealing s**t and when they saw i wasn't and i wasn't stealing i made a vow to never buy from them. they're a few things i hate being acuse of cheating on my lovely fanice, stealing, and being call a lier.... and branes and noble did the 2 of out of the three... our comics shops down are s**t... i rather buy off of somebody
Well, I can certainly understand not wanting to frequent a place that made false accusations against you. Perhaps there's another bookstore in your area that can handle ordering it for you. Since you said you're not allowed to order stuff online that's about your only option, aside from asking for the books for your birthday.

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
i know right v.v but i'll find them one day ( i love Gerard Way's work) the only other books stores i know of only get collectiables and my favorite book store close down and out of market.
Here's something to hold you over in the meantime.

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
I love it smile made my day heart
You could also go to the Dark Horse website and see if you can order the title from there.

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
I didn't think about that... but i can't order stuff online
Rave_Master18
I didn't think about that... but i can't order stuff online

Ouch, that sucks dude!

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
yep now i have to have a hold up for looking for them, I'm moving out in 2 weeks

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
do you have an ipad or anything, maybe you can download it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff