Ragman 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
The Runaways 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 2 ]
Namor 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 2 ]
Nightcrawler 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 7 ]
Psylocke 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Gracious Fairy

Vigilante... and Shining Knight of course.
But as mentioned by other wonderful people... Ragman. I've seen him once In Robin, and he totallty stole the issue, he was so cool he stole the spotlight from Tim Drake(and Tim being my favorite that says something).

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
By Lantern Light
But as mentioned by other wonderful people... Ragman. I've seen him once In Robin, and he totallty stole the issue, he was so cool he stole the spotlight from Tim Drake(and Tim being my favorite that says something).

I know exactly which storyline you're talking about, and I agree, Ragman was awesome in that run of Robin. I actually picked up the trade with that storyline specifically because it had Ragman and because of the writer.

If you liked that story then I would suggest giving Day of Vengance and Shadowpact a try if you can track them down. I can almost guarantee you'll enjoy those, since both feature Ragman and have the same writer as that Robin story. I bet you'll also get a big kick out of Detective Chimp!

Adored Admirer

I was pretty happy to see Jonah Hex in Blackest Night and the return of Bruce Wayne. Plastic Man is pretty cool, too. I don't hear much from Uncle Sam and The Ray.

Dangerous Genius

The Question (both versions) had some really great interactions with another not exactly lesser-known (but definitely less popular than the rest of the Batfamily) character, Huntress.

Wally West's daughter took on the identity of Impulse...then vanished. Seriously, after Flash: Rebirth, you saw her like, twice. Very disappointing.

Lian Harper could have grown up to be the next Arsenal, after spending a duration as her dad's Speedy (or Arrowette).

Speaking of which, Cissie King-Jones, though technically retired from her Arrowette identity, still suits up as a favor to her friends.

Piper was a hero, damnit. And his switch back to villain was never really explained. Still pissed about that.

Captain Boomerang (the second one) was also a hero. Hung around with the Outsiders, did some time on the Suicide Squad, was BFFs with Supergirl. Then there was a sudden face-heel-turn in Blackest Night, when he was feeding people to his undead dad. That was never explained.

Big Barda had a great few issues in the Birds of Prey, plus her time on the JLA, her appearances in the New Gods and Mister Miracle books, and basically everywhere she was featured.

Natasha Irons. After the Infinity Inc book flopped, where did she go?

Traci 13. If she's not somewhere in the reboot (Blue Beetle? Justice League Dark? Hell, Teen Titans?), I'm going to flip a table.

There are tons more, but I'm going to give other people a chance to post.
Kodako Takabe

Captain Boomerang (the second one) was also a hero. Hung around with the Outsiders, did some time on the Suicide Squad, was BFFs with Supergirl. Then there was a sudden face-heel-turn in Blackest Night, when he was feeding people to his undead dad. That was never explained

Ah, but that was explained: Geoff Johns hated Captain Boomerang Jr.

Dangerous Genius

Veronica Cale
Kodako Takabe

Captain Boomerang (the second one) was also a hero. Hung around with the Outsiders, did some time on the Suicide Squad, was BFFs with Supergirl. Then there was a sudden face-heel-turn in Blackest Night, when he was feeding people to his undead dad. That was never explained

Ah, but that was explained: Geoff Johns hated Captain Boomerang Jr.

Well frankly, Geoff Johns can suck a d**k. Owen was awesome.

Fun fact: that's basically my general attitude involving Geoff Johns and the Flash franchise, especially after he went nowhere with that "Owen and Bart are half-brothers" plot.

Gracious Fairy

Jackie-senpai
By Lantern Light

I know exactly which storyline you're talking about, and I agree, Ragman was awesome in that run of Robin. I actually picked up the trade with that storyline specifically because it had Ragman and because of the writer.

If you liked that story then I would suggest giving Day of Vengance and Shadowpact a try if you can track them down. I can almost guarantee you'll enjoy those, since both feature Ragman and have the same writer as that Robin story. I bet you'll also get a big kick out of Detective Chimp!
Thanks so much I'll try and hunt those down.

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Although they are not heroes I believe that the Secret Six, especially Thomas Blake aka Catman, deserve a honorable mention.

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Psylocke heart

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Psylocke. =x

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Psylocke, definitely. Ò_Ó

Hygienic Survivor

2,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Booster Gold

Quotable Explorer

5,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
What do you guys think about the Runaways? I picked up that series and I'm really liking it, though I haven't heard much about it recently?

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Runaways was a well written story, however it was a little on the dark side after they lost their third or fourth founding member I had a difficult time finding more copies.
Tank Girl, for sure. I love Tank Girl comics, but they're rather hard to find.
Aslo yes, I totally think she counts as a heroine.

Jericho from Wolfman & Perez era Teen Titans too, he's kind of obscure. I alway liked his character though, and I hated what they did to him in Deathtrap. :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff